Review – African Mango Extreme Supplement For Weight Loss. Know The Truth!
Table of Contents
- 1 The User Reviews of African Mango Extreme Supplements
- 2 Active Ingredients in African Mango Extreme Supplement
- 3 Scientific Research Conducted on Use of African Mango for Weight Loss
- 4 The Effects of African Mango on Cholesterol
- 5 Chromium Polynicotinate as an Active Ingredient in African Mango Extreme Supplement
- 6 Glucomannan as an Active Ingredient in African Mango Extreme
- 7 The Side Effects of African Mango Extreme
African Mango Extreme supplement is a dietary supplement sold mainly for its effects on food cravings and weight loss boost.
- 180 CAPSULES (NON-GMO) - BEST VALUE ON AMAZON - You receive 180 capsules which is a 3-month supply, for half the price offered by others! Best of...
- NATURAL AFRICAN MANGO EXTRACT: Irvingia Gabonensis Extract is praised for its ability to help reduce body fat, help promote weight loss, and help...
- POTENT & POWERFUL WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT - NusaPure's African Mango pills will help you boost your metabolism, overcome cravings, suppress your...
- NATURAL FORMULATION: No unnecessary fillers, binders, or potentially harmful preservatives means no unwanted side effects for you! NusaPure's...
- PROMOTE FAT METABOLISM: Pure African Mango Extract by Floraceutical Naturals. African Mango Fruit helps promote WEIGHT LOSS naturally. Stimulate...
- Pure Wild African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) Extract Powder. Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Powerfully Promotes Weight Loss, Reduces Body Fat, Cholesterol and Leptin. Without any Lifestyle Changes.
- No GMOs, No additives, No preservatives, No,artificial colors, No flavors, No Soy and Gluten-free.
- Scoop included to get the perfect measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the...
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
- CURB YOUR APPETITE NATURALLY with nature's best appetite suppressant: Ancient natives would use wild African Mango before hunting expeditions so they...
- SOURCED FROM THE MOST POTENT HERBS: Purespores is uniquely positioned to obtain the highest-quality herbs available on the world market. You can be...
- MANUFACTURED IN CALIFORNIA WITH NO FILLERS: At Purespores, we manufacture all our products right here in California to the highest standards of...
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Each serving contains 800mg of pure African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) as well as 400mg of super concentrated olive leaf/licorice...
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE: At Purespores, we take an evidence-based approach to our products. If you're not 100% satisfied with our Pure African Mango,...
Last update on 2018-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The key active ingredient in this weight loss and appetite suppressing supplement is the seed of African mango tree scientifically known as Irvingia gabonensis.
The tree grows naturally in West and Central Africa and can attain heights of more than forty feet. The fruit produced by this tree is either referred to as bush or African mango.
Every fruit of the African mango tree is made up only one single seed or nut from which the African mango supplements are produced.
The mango seeds contain large quantities of fibre and as well medium to long chain fatty acids.
African Mango Extreme supplement is as well made up of ingredients like chromium polynicotinate, hoodia, glucomannan and gymnemasylvestri.
The effects of each ingredient in the African mango supplement are explained in the subsequent sections of this article.
User reviews of African Mango Extreme supplement does not correspond to each other. It has both positive and negative reviews as a few users report benefiting greatly from its use while other users avow that they have not observed any significant benefit from the use of these supplements.
The User Reviews of African Mango Extreme Supplements
This review discusses if African Mango Extreme is efficient for weight loss and if it is proven as an effectual diet pill.
There is currently, no scientific research that estimates the efficiency of the African mango Extreme supplement as a weight loss and dietary supplements.
Nevertheless, there have been a few numbers of researches that have been conducted on African mango supplements and what they contribute to peoples’ weight loss goals.
Additional research is required to be able to ascertain the usefulness of African mango to produce natural therapeutic effects. Two small human clinical studies on African mango found that it assists in appetite control, boosts weight loss and results in a reduction of the levels of cholesterol.
Nevertheless, these studies have been rated as substandard due to poor reporting and inadequate research methodologies used.
Active Ingredients in African Mango Extreme Supplement
The standard major active ingredient in African Mango Extreme is the extracts of the African Mango seed.
Supplements made from the seeds of Irvingiagabonensis support weight loss, help in the treatment of obesity, hyperlipidemia or high levels of blood and help to mitigate pain.
African mango supplements are as well shown to help in the regulation of the blood glucose and boost the metabolism of fat in the body.
There are a number of properly structured scientific trial studies that have been conducted on the healing effect of the Irvingia gabonensis.
The studies that currently exist have been criticized for poor methodology and substandard reporting.
Additional research is required to ascertain the effect of I. gabonensis supplements and validate the result obtained from these trial studies.
Nevertheless, the currently accessible studies on I. gabonensis have been found to result to loss of weight, boost the levels of lipids and regulate the levels of the blood sugar.
Despite the promising result published in these studies, supplementary studies are required to check the result of these researches.
Scientific Research Conducted on Use of African Mango for Weight Loss
There are two human research conducted on the use of the African mango supplements for weight loss.
These two studies were conducted on overweight individuals and are both made up of the treatment group and panacea groups.
However, these researches are not particularly conducted on the use of the African Mango Extreme supplement.
The first study limited overweight individuals to a low-fat diet of 1,800 kCal every day while the second study did not place the participants on any form of daily dietary limits.
In the two studies, participants that are given African mango supplement recorded an average lost of weight that is considerably more than those of the panacea group.
Additionally, the treated research participants in the two studies demonstrated lower levels of total cholesterol levels than individuals in the control groups.
A different human study that merged Irvingia gabonensis with another supplement for weight loss known as C. quadrangularis showed a boost in weight loss than when the participants take only C. quadrangularis.
The Effects of African Mango on Cholesterol
The human studies discussed above showed that Irvingia gabonensis led to lowering of the levels of cholesterol.
The seeds are made up of large amounts of fiber. Fibers are known to have binding effects on cholesterol and in that manner help to eliminate bad cholesterol from the body.
A scientific study show that obese individuals who were treated with 1.05 gram of pure African mango seed extract three times daily for one month reported a reduction of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol, triglyceride and the levels of total cholesterol than the participants who belonged to the control group.
It was also discovered at the end of the scientific study that the treated participants boosted their levels of the high-density lipoprotein also known as the good cholesterol.
The effects on the regulation of appetite in addition to the weight loss effects recorded by these human researches may be attributed to the large content of fiber in the I. gabonensis.
Fiber has been scientifically proven to result to appetite reduction, weight loss promotion and the maintenance of healthy levels of blood glucose.
Chromium Polynicotinate as an Active Ingredient in African Mango Extreme Supplement
A few African Mango Extreme supplements are made up of chromium polynicotinate. Chromium is occasionally made use of by diabetic patients to boost their levels of blood-glucose.
A 2007 review of forty-one supplement studies made up of chromium show that chromium boost fasting glucose and the levels of glycosylated hemoglobin in individuals suffering from type II diabetes mellitus.
The blood glucose levels of non-diabetic individuals are not affected by the intake of chromium.
Chromium polynicotinate is as well linked to a boost in the muscle mass and in helping individuals boost weight loss results.
Studies conducted on mouse show that chromium polynictotinate result to the development of lean body mass and a reduction of mass.
Research is as well ongoing regarding the effects of Chromium supplement on the treatment of depression.
Initial research shows that chromium may assist to minimize the symptoms of seasonal affective disorder in addition to specific mood eating disorders.
The chromium polynicotinate present in the extract of African Mango Extreme supplements may have effects on the metabolism of glucose metabolism and the production of energy.
It may even out the levels of plasma glucose without resulting to any unfavorable biological effects.
Glucomannan as an Active Ingredient in African Mango Extreme
African Mango Extreme is as well made up of Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a water-soluble polysaccharide that is widely used as a form of dietary fiber.
It can be utilized as a thickening agent or emulsifier. This is a compound that makes a mixture or emulsion stable.
Dietary supplements that are made up of glucomannan are used for the treatment of constipation, acne, hypercholesterolemia or high levels of blood cholesterol, type II diabetes and in the treatment of obesity.
A few researches show the use of glucomannan for specific therapeutic effects .In spite of this, glucomannan is not recommended by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for therapeutic purposes.
On the other hand, Health Canada which is very much related to FDA recommends the use of specific glucomannan dietary supplements for the treatment of weight loss, mitigating constipation and regulating appetite.
Other ingredients in the African Mango Extreme supplement formulation are as well utilized in appetite control, stimulation of the body’s metabolism, regulation of lipids and so on.
The Side Effects of African Mango Extreme
There is yet no human trial conducted on the side effects of African Mango Extreme supplement.
Thus, the side effects of this supplement are approximate.
Pure African mango supplements have been recommended in the journals of natural medicine as relatively safe.
However, trial studies conducted on accessible African mango supplements have not reported serious side effects.
- It functions as a carbohydrate blocker
- It aids in weight loss
- It creates a prolonged feeling of satiation due to its high fibre content.
- It boost sensitivity to leptin and adiponectin
- It helps to regulate the levels of blood sugar and cholesterol.
- The side effects that have been reported include the following: insomnia, headaches, vomiting and gassiness although these effects are basically mild and temporary.
- African Mango Extreme supplements may have negative effects on the levels of blood sugar.
- The hypoglycemic effects of gabonensis may cause interactions with drugs that are used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
- It may as well result to interactions with herbal supplements that have effect on blood sugar.
- This supplement is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers.
Speak to your doctor and get his advice before taking the medication to reduce negative reactions.