African Mango Tea Review for Weight Loss & Detox
Table of Contents
African mango tea is very good for weight loss, helps to lower cholesterol levels, boosts the levels of blood sugar and relieves pain.
African mango is known by a common name, the Irvingia gabonensis plant that naturally grows in West African deciduous forests.
The seeds of the African Mango are utilized in the production of medicine and cosmetics whereas the fleshy part of the fruit is eaten as food.
African mango seed extract powders are utilized in the production of teas and tinctures. African mango tea bags are as well accessible from a lot of manufacturers.
- 180 CAPSULES (NON-GMO) - BEST VALUE ON AMAZON - You receive 180 capsules which is a 3-month supply, for half the price offered by others! Best of...
- NATURAL AFRICAN MANGO EXTRACT: Irvingia Gabonensis Extract is praised for its ability to help reduce body fat, help promote weight loss, and help...
- POTENT & POWERFUL WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT - NusaPure's African Mango pills will help you boost your metabolism, overcome cravings, suppress your...
- NATURAL FORMULATION: No unnecessary fillers, binders, or potentially harmful preservatives means no unwanted side effects for you! NusaPure's...
- PROMOTE FAT METABOLISM: Pure African Mango Extract by Floraceutical Naturals. African Mango Fruit helps promote WEIGHT LOSS naturally. Stimulate...
- Pure Wild African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) Extract Powder. Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Powerfully Promotes Weight Loss, Reduces Body Fat, Cholesterol and Leptin. Without any Lifestyle Changes.
- No GMOs, No additives, No preservatives, No,artificial colors, No flavors, No Soy and Gluten-free.
- Scoop included to get the perfect measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the...
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
- CURB YOUR APPETITE NATURALLY with nature's best appetite suppressant: Ancient natives would use wild African Mango before hunting expeditions so they...
- SOURCED FROM THE MOST POTENT HERBS: Purespores is uniquely positioned to obtain the highest-quality herbs available on the world market. You can be...
- MANUFACTURED IN CALIFORNIA WITH NO FILLERS: At Purespores, we manufacture all our products right here in California to the highest standards of...
- WHAT'S INSIDE: Each serving contains 800mg of pure African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) as well as 400mg of super concentrated olive leaf/licorice...
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE: At Purespores, we take an evidence-based approach to our products. If you're not 100% satisfied with our Pure African Mango,...
Last update on 2018-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Even though Irvingia gabonensis has a small historical or medical usage, preliminary researches conducted regarding the therapeutic prospects of it is encouraging.
The Benefits of African Mango Tea Extract
Tea made from the dried and powdered seeds of Irvingia gabonensis is useful in the regulation of blood sugar and in the prevention of excessive discharge of insulin.
African mango extracts have been scientifically studied for type 2 diabetes mellitus, obesity, weight loss, hyperlipidemia and general body pain.
It ought to be specified that the majority of the previous research on Irvingia gabonensis was defective in methodology and/or prejudiced by the producers of the supplement. A lot more research is required to authenticate the preliminary findings.
Earliest research conducted on African Mango supplements or teas show that it:
- Improved the quantity of high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol;
- Minimized low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol;
- Reduced the need to starve oneself of blood glucose levels;
- Declined C-reactive protein;
- Amplified the levels of adiponectin;
- Minimized total cholesterol;
- Lessened the levels of blood pressure;
- Shrunk the levels of triglycerides;
- Leads to a reduction of fat mass;
- Shrunk leptin;
- Result to weight loss.
More research is required to define the efficacy of African mango for medical use. Scientific study on the effects and possible side effects of African mango tea review is continuing.
African Mango Tea Dosage
If you are making use of African mango tea for weight loss and/or hyperlipidemia, you need to only take a maximum of three cups in a day.
Each of the cups ought to be made up of an optimal amount of 1.05 grams Irvingia gabonensis seed extract.
This quantity of I. gabonensis is considered to be safe for up to four weeks. After that amount of usage, you should stop intake and resume another cycle in at least two weeks time.
The bioactive essentials of Irvingia gabonensis seeds are not inimitable. They can as well be obtained from other sources of food.
A few health professionals are of the opinion that intake of African mango tea may have similar effects to those of supplementation with glucomannan.
Glucomannan is another water-soluble polysaccharide that is used as a dietary fiber.
Glucomannan is regularly used as a coagulating agent and emulsifier. Research show that glucomannan helps to minimize quantity of food taken when users take it before their meals.
Instead of using African mango tea or diet pills, if you are conscious of cost, you may wish to make use of related supplements like glucomannan and konjac root which are much cheaper.
Buying the Tea Bags of African Mango
A lot of people decide to use the teabags of African mango products instead of powdered seed products due to the fact that they are more suitable, convenient and clean.
Deciding to produce a DIY African mango tea from dried and crushed seeds of I. gabonensis seeds needs extra effort and time.
A few African mango tea bags are made up of secondary ingredients which include acai berries, extracts of green tea, resveratrol, apple cider vinegar, caffeine, powdered grapefruit and kelp.
Sweeteners and other flavor boosters such as honey, lemon and coconut sugar can be mixed with it to suit individual tastes.
The African mango tea is not widely accessible but you can buy it from online.
The side effects of using African Mango Tea
African mango supplements do not usually result to side effects. A few side effects that have been experienced by users include headache, insomnia and gassiness. Nevertheless, African mango tea may result to interactions with a number of drugs, supplements or herbs.
You must be careful when you are using African mango tea together with drugs for diabetes. A few of these diabetes medications are insulin, DiaBeta, pioglitazone, glimepiride, Actos and Avandia.
A number of human researches recommend that I. gabonensis extracts lower blood glucose. When it is taken at the same time with diabetic medication, it may result to excessive reduction of the levels of blood glucose. You must keep constant eye on your blood glucose level when you are making use of it.
Animal research found that African mango tea may boost the levels of testosterone. How this happen is not very clear yet.
Further researches are required to verify this. Before it is determined by additional researches, it is recommended that individuals who are on testosterone replacement therapies should not take African mango tea.
Also, be careful of drinking African mango tea if you make use of specific herbal supplements with hypoglycemic effects. A few of these are guar gum, devil’s claw, Panax and Siberian ginseng, fenugreek, cat’s claw and red clover.
African mango teas do not interact with foods or laboratory tests. It is not supposed to be used by those who are going for surgery in a short while. If you have been scheduled for surgery, do not make use of the supplement two weeks before your surgery.
Pregnant women and children should not use African mango extracts till research has been conducted to check if it is safe for them to make use of it.
Regular intake of African mango tea can lead to weight loss and help to regulate the levels of blood sugar naturally.
It has a lot of good costumers’ review. Many users have reported that the products of I. gabonensis efficiently help to regulate appetite and food intake.
A few users assert that they lost a lot considerable amount of weight and boosted their energy while making use of these products.
If you hope to get the most benefit from the use of the supplement, try to combine intake with a good amount of exercise and eat a healthy diet. The benefit of the extract in weight loss is connected to those related to intake of fibre.
People who suffer from severe medical condition or those who are on prescription drugs are advised not to make use of the supplement without first consulting with a qualified medical practitioner.