Corynanthe Yohimbe Tree Bark Benefits
Table of Contents
Yohimbe (Pausinystalia Yohimbe) is an evergreen tree native to South and Central Africa, commonly found in forests and jungles.
West Africa Yohimbe tree grows up to about 100 feet having some resemblance to an oak tree with erect stems and is heavily branched.
Yohimbe bark is the most sought after part of the tree and is brownish grey in color heavily spotted with lichens, and about 4 to 8 millimeter thick, fissured both longitudinal and horizontal.
The bark of the Yohimbe tree contains the active compounds called yohimbine. Yohimbine is an alkaloid with stimulant and aphrodisiac effects.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Become LEAN and MEAN with enhanced blood flow and quick muscle recovery. Nitro Blast Nitric Oxide Booster is designed to help bring your workout to...
- Each serving contains L-Arginine, B-Vitamins, Minerals, and a custom NO-Max 3000 Amino Acid Blend.
- FEEL the results -- SKYROCKET your stamina, enjoy FULL THROTTLE strength, and EMBRACE endurance levels you never thought possible
- Each bottle of Nitro Blast contains 120 capsules, or enough for 30 full workouts!
- Never question the quality or purity of Nitro Blast - All Prime Labs' products are proudly made in America
African natives used Yohimbe bark for its psychoactive effects and medicinal health benefits, and it has gained popularity for its benefits in erectile dysfunction in men, in recent years
Yohimbe Health Benefits
Yohimbe has been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac or to boost sexual desire, and for the treatment of fever, chest pain, coughs, and leprosy, in Africa.
Recently, other claimed health benefits include treatment for depression and anxiety, exhaustion, high blood pressure, diabetes, and in bodybuilding.
Benefits Of Yohimbe For Erectile Dysfunction
Yohimbe health benefit as an erectile dysfunction treatment has gained commercial popularity in recent years.
Yohimbe has been promoted to increase libido and promote erection in men, with varied clinical results on its efficacy. While some studies suggest it efficacy, others counter it.
Yohimbine has been found to relax and dilate the blood vessels in the penis, thereby increasing blood flow and erection.
There is also some indication that it promotes blood flow to other parts of the body, including the part of the brains that control sexual functions.
Fat Loss Effects Of Yohimbe
A study was conducted to determine the effects of yohimbine supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in professional soccer players.
20 soccer players were randomly divided into two groups, one to take Yohimbe tablets while the other will take a placebo.
After 21 days, the percentage of body fat significantly decreased in the yohimbine group after the supplementation protocol, and no subject reported any side effects from yohimbine.
The results of the study indicate that yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy in elite athletes.
Most of the Corynanthe Yohimbe bark extract used today is grown in West Africa, especially Cameroon.
Due to its extensive cultivation and exportation, there have been concerns raised about the sustainability of the tree.
Corynanthe Yohimbe may be used for a variety of purposes in alternative medicine, but traditionally, the bark from the trunk and branches of the tree is stripped and used to make a tea.
Dietary supplements of the product now contain standardized Yohimbe extracts, which provide a specific concentration of yohimbine alkaloids, broadly ranging from 2 – 10%.
However, some supplements have been found to contain dangerously high dosages of yohimbine, while others have been found to contain little to no active ingredient.
Other supplements have been found to contain synthetic Yohimbine HCL (hydrochloride), which is a standardized preparation that can only be used as prescription drugs.
Only Yohimbe supplements that contain naturally derived Corynanthe Yohimbe bark extracts can be sold as dietary supplements in the United State.
Common Uses of Corynanthe Yohimbe
Some of the most common uses of Corynanthe Yohimbe include:
- To improve the symptoms of anxiety in some patients.
- To improve the mood in an individual with depression.5 to 30 mg of yohimbine can be taken on a daily basis in order to achieve this.
- To improve the symptoms of dry mouth.
- To improve erectile dysfunction in some men when taken appropriately. Around 20 – 30 mg of yohimbine may be taken daily in divided doses to alleviate erectile dysfunction.
- To help Individuals with orthostatic hypertension improve their symptoms. 4 mg of yohimbine each day can do this.
- To improve performance during exercise and boost fat burning. Individuals may take up to 20 mg of yohimbine twice daily.
- To improve the symptoms of sexual dysfunction. Yohimbine can be taken in a dosage of up to 18 mg each day, and for orgasm improvement, up to 50 mg may be consumed each day in divided doses.
To best determine what dosage of Corynanthe Yohimbe is appropriate for your needs, talk to your doctor.
Corynanthe Yohimbe Side Effects
Corynanthe Yohimbe bark should be used cautiously by anyone with a medical condition, particularly those with unstable hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes.
Also, those taking medicines, particularly tranquilizers, antidepressants, sedatives, antihistamines, amphetamines and other stimulants, including caffeine and herbal stimulants such as ginseng should use this supplement cautiously.
Some of the side effects of high dose Corynanthe Yohimbe supplements include:
- changes in blood pressure,
- heart rate increase,
- Dizziness and headache,
- visual disturbances,
- nausea or abdominal cramps,
- increased body temperature and sweating.
Furthermore, consumption of Corynanthe Yohimbe to anyone over the age of 65, may cause confusion and disorientation.
It should not be taken while operating machinery, driving, or performing hazardous activities. The right dose of this supplement works well but too high a dose causes side effect
Some case reports have also indicated that the active ingredient in Corynanthe Yohimbe may even cause fatalities in high doses.
Corynanthe Yohimbe herb is often thought of as a male erectile function, and most people don’t realize that Corynanthe Yohimbe is also a sexual stimulant in women.
Women like the enhanced sensation and engorgement of genital organs that Corynanthe Yohimbe provides.
This is good as long as the dose is kept low to prevent the Corynanthe Yohimbe side effects discussed above.
Last update on 2018-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API