L-Arginine Cream Reviews
Table of Contents
Arginine, or L-arginine, is an amino acid that is produced naturally by the body, and L-arginine cream is a substance used primarily to enhance libido.
L-arginine has been shown to increase blood flow to tissues in the body and is a major factor in building proteins used by various cells and organs of the body.
Increased blood flow can help with sexual arousal and libido, especially in those with a low sex drive. Another use for L-arginine cream is in increasing blood flow to the feet of those with diabetes since Poor blood flow in diabetes can lead to ulcers and blood clots.
The cream can be used by men or women just prior to intercourse.
- SUPERIOR EXTRA STRENGTH L-ARGININE - Our Premium L-Arginine stacks Arginine HCI & Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate with Citrulline, a precursor to Nitric...
- SAFELY SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE & LEAN MUSCLE - L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby helping to promote...
- SUPPORTS BIGGER PUMPS, PERFORMANCE, VASCULARITY AND GAINS - Arginine supports energy levels and lean muscle. In addition to promoting blood flow,...
- RELIABLE - Our formula contains NO preservatives, chemicals, artificial ingredients or sugars so you can trust that you are using an all-natural...
- GMP Certified
- Amino Acid
- Double Strength
- Premium Grade
- FROM AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENT BRAND - Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is from the makers of MuscleTech, so you know it's a premium...
- SUBJECTS GAINED 18.6% MORE STRENGTH - Subjects using the exact form of creatine in the formula increased their strength capacity on the bench press by...
- ENHANCES MUSCLE PERFORMANCE - with powerful ingredients like ultra-premium beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, arginine AKG and ultra-clean caffeine...
- ELEVATES MENTAL PERFORMANCE & WORKOUT INTENSITY - with scientifically researched dose of caffeine
- ENGINEERED FOR ALL ATHLETES: the fuel you want before your workout for extreme energy, focus and intensity
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
L-arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a natural chemical that helps to improve circulation and blood vessel health throughout the body.
How L-Arginine Cream Works
When L-arginine topical cream is applied to the skin, it is absorbed and then converted into nitric oxide (NO), which helps promotes vasodilation by causing the lining of the blood vessels to relax.
As blood vessels increase in diameter, they are able to carry more blood without resulting in an increase in blood pressure.
This process can improve sexual performance in both men and women.
L-Arginine Cream for women
Most L-arginine creams meant for improving sexual arousal are applied directly to the clitoris.
During naturally induced arousal more blood goes to the sex organs, and for a woman, the primary organ responsible for arousal is the clitoris, which is packed with nerve endings.
The clitoris has more than 8,000 nerve endings and is directly associated with the ability to have orgasms.
When sexually aroused, more blood flow to the clitoral area.
Women with sexual dysfunction may not get this natural rush of blood, but using topical cream can result in increased flow through artificial means.
Statistically, between 70–80 percent of women require direct clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, and L-arginine cream or pills may improve the intensity and frequency of orgasms.
L-Arginine Cream For Diabetics
There are recent studies showing that L-arginine cream may be beneficial to diabetics by causing more blood flow to enter the lower extremities.
Poor blood circulation is a problem for many people living with diabetes and may lead to painful and potentially life-threatening conditions like ulcers and blood clots.
L-arginine cream returns blood circulation in the feet to normal, much in the same way it works for increasing sexual function through vasodilation.
However, more studies are needed to fully determine if the use of L-arginine is suitable for preventing ulcers in diabetics or in helping existing ones to heal faster, with fewer difficulties.
Topical L-arginine Products
There are a number of L-arginine products and creams that can be found online for sexual performance.
Ocean Sensuals [G] Natural Female Stimulating Gel and Personal Lubricant states it is odorless, colorless and tasteless and is latex condom compatible.
It retails for $50 for 50 ml, distributed out in a measured pump, and comes with discreet shipping.
Morgasm cream is another brand for increased sexual arousal for men and women.
It is an aloe vera based formula that retails for $49.95 for 60 ml. It contains L-arginine, Palm Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Safflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Shea Butter and Evening Primrose Oil.
It also contains Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin B5, Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Tocopheryl (Antioxidant), Organic Green Tea and Vitamin C.
Another brand is the Arginine Circulation Gel 6 fl oz (177 ml) Gel by Swanson Premium. It sells for $10.49.
The ingredients include Deionized water, ginseng extract, l-arginine, glycerin, propylene glycol, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, Origanum vulgare leaf extract, Thymus vulgaris extract, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, and bark extract.
There are currently no reported side effects, however, do not apply this cream to any open areas including sores, cuts, rashes or irritated skin, and wash off the cream if there is a heating action that causes pain or discomfort.
Asthma and swelling of the airways are some common signs of an allergic reaction to L-arginine and should be stopped two weeks before undergoing surgery.
Blood pressure can be lowered by L-arginine, and should not be taken if one is on blood pressure medication or by individuals who have naturally low blood pressure.
Keep cream away from eyes or nose, and ensure to consult with your doctor before using this product.