GNC Yohimbe 451 Review
Table of Contents
Yohimbe 451 is a sexual wellness supplement. It is made by GNC, which is based in Pittsburgh, PA, and is the largest retailer of nutritional supplements in the world.
The active ingredient is 451 mg of pure Yohimbe bark extract.
Yohimbe 451 is a capsule that contains 451mg of Yohimbe Bark Extract that is said to contain 2% Yohimbine Alkaloids or 9mg of Yohimbine.
The inactive ingredients in this capsule are Gelatin, Cellulose, and Calcium Carbonate.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Water Away Supplement - Our natural diuretic pills for water weight loss help balance fluid levels! This water retention relief supplement helps flush...
- Promotes Weight Loss - Lose water weight fast and get a slimmer, lighter figure with the help of our diuretic supplement. These potent water pills...
- Relieve Bloating and Swelling - Fight the symptoms of water retention and reduce bloating and swelling fast with our Water Away pills. This detox...
- Best Formula - Our water detox supplement includes pure herbal extracts like green tea leaf, dandelion, cranberry, juniper berry, and more for maximum...
- USA Made - All Tevare supplements are made in the United States by first class laboratories. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why...
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Yohimbe 451 Uses
Yohimbe is an evergreen tree found in West African countries. The bark of this tree contains a chemical called Yohimbine, which is the active ingredient.
It has been used in many natural male enhancement supplements and has been used in its pure form as erectile dysfunction medication.
Yohimbe 451 is used primarily as a sexual enhancer and to treat erectile dysfunction, with research showing that it works by increasing blood flow to the penis and genitals area.
In addition to supporting erectile function, this supplement can also improve sensitivity to touch and sexual pleasure.
Yohimbine is also taken as an energy supplement and as a fat burner. It is sometimes used by bodybuilders during their “cutting cycle” to help them rapidly reduce their body fat composition in their body.
Research has shown bright results for Yohimbine in treating various sexual issues such as low libido, erection issues, and impotence.
However, conclusive evidence from clinical studies has not yet been found, so these results remain inconclusive.
How to Take Yohimbe 451
According to instructions on the label, Yohimbe 451 is meant to be consumed in a one-pill dose.
This has the ability to supply 9 mg of yohimbine alkaloids per serving, derived from 451 mg of Yohimbe bark extract.
There is no standard dosage for yohimbine, and the supplement has been used in different quantities in a number of clinical studies.
In another series of studies on yohimbine for erectile dysfunction, doses ranged from 1 milligram to 100 milligrams, and the yohimbine was divided into two doses and taken two to four hours before sexual intercourse.
Other studies on erectile dysfunction included doses at 36 mg daily for 25 days, and 5 mg to 15 mg taken three times daily.
When used for weight loss, 0.2 mg of yohimbine is recommended for each kilogram of body weight, and a man who weighs 220 pounds would take 20 mg per day.
The likely reason why the dosage of yohimbine is divided is to reduce the likelihood of side effects since taking too much at once can increase the risk of adverse reactions.
Yohimbe 451 Side Effects
Yohimbe 451 may not be safe for everyone to take and has been associated with a number of side effects, including:
- High blood pressure
- Chills and hot flashes
- Nervousness and anxiety
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Urinary problems
- Psychiatric problems
Some people who use the drug are able to tolerate the supplement well and may not experience any adverse effects. However, several others have reported negative effects even at low doses of this supplement.
Other problems are also associated with Yohimbine. First, the Yohimbe tree may be endangered due to high international demand and the fact that it dies after its bark is harvested.
Second, the chemical itself is present in the bark only in small amounts. This makes it important to extract it to sufficient potencies.
As a result of this, it can become confusing when different supplements contain varying amounts of Yohimbe Bark Extract that contains varying levels of Yohimbine.
This has made it tricky to compare products and determine the accurate dosage and intake.
Yohimbine also has many possible side effects. Some of these potential influences are positive (such as support fat loss and support for certain depression treatments), while others are negative.
It is banned in some countries because it can be dangerous if used in large amounts. Most times, the line between an effective dose and an excessive dose being very thin.
Additionally, it may cause the following effects:
- panic attacks,
- headaches, and
- could raise blood pressure and heart rate.
- suicidal tendencies in those with depression, and
- kidney failure.
Also, there are not as many warnings on this label as there are with other Yohimbe Bark products, and it merely states that it is “not intended for use by those with a medical condition,” and to use only as directed without exceeding the suggested intake.
Yohimbe 451 is available online and in GNC stores for $22.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules, and dosage instructions are to take one capsule at least one hour prior to the activity.
Good About Yohimbe 451
Yohimbe Bark has been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries by native cultures and has shown some promise in human and animal trials.
Also, GNC is a respected and well-established company, and it is believed that its Yohimbine content is tested as stated.
Bad About Yohimbe 451
Information regarding this supplement is limited, and it can not be used for long term.
Yohimbine can have many negative side effects and shows potentially dangerous interactions with certain illnesses and medications.