AAKG 1250 Extreme Mega Caps Supplement
Table of Contents
Arginine is a nutritional element from which active biological compounds are formed in the body, especially, nitric oxide (NO).
They are central to figure shaping, developing functional capacity and preserving sexual performance.
Arginine enables adequate blood, oxygen and nutrition supply to the muscular tissue, as well as facilitating muscle growth, and enhancing erection.
Arginine is one of the twenty naturally occurring amino acids. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Lab-tested for potency and purity. We use only pharmaceutical-grade, clinically-tested ingredients that are backed by the latest...
- SUPPORTS WORKOUT PERFORMANCE: Enhances the muscle-building effects of high-intensity anaerobic exercises
- ENHANCES NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION: Boosts nitric oxide levels in blood vessels, which increases blood flow without raising blood pressure. More blood...
- IMPROVES INTENSE WORKOUT TOLERANCE: Enables users to tolerate longer and harder workouts, allowing greater improvements in building lean muscle mass
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate^Testes for purity and potency^Unflavored
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
- Improves Delivery Of Nutrients To The Muscles.
- Extended Increase In Nitric Oxide Levels.
- Non GMO
- GMP Certified
- Supplements Energy Production
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
AAKG is a dietary supplement that combines two natural substances, Arginine and Alpha ketoglutarate.
Alpha-ketoglutarate is a ketone derivative of the glutaric acid, which is an intermediate in the Kreb’s cycle.
Although conclusive clinical evidence is currently lacking, the therapeutic uses of AAKG are believed to be far-reaching.
AAKG Extreme 1250 Mega Caps
Aakg Extreme 1250 Mega Caps is perfect for stimulating force or strength, mass growth, and endurance. It can also be a boost when combined with other building supplements, such as Olimp Creatine, Olimp Kre-Alkalyn, Knockout, etc…
AAKG Extreme is in the form of an easily absorbed arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG).
A series of duly controlled clinical research has shown that 2g of arginine administered to athletes during a period of 5 weeks produces a substantial increase (compared with the control group) of the strength and growth of lean muscle mass as well as a reduction of decomposition products of fats and proteins.
AAKG is believed to be wide-ranging and is used by physicians, athletes and others who desire any of a variety of possible effects including increased muscular size and strength, reversing conditions like hypercholesterolemia and hypertension (high blood pressure), ensuring sufficient blood flow during surgical procedures.
L-arginine and Alpha-Ketoglutarate in AAKG 1250
The amino acid, arginine, is one of the twenty best-known amino acids. It is integral to the survival of all carbon-based organisms based on DNA, being one of the main blocks of ribonucleic messenger acid (mRNA).
It serves an array of roles in the body including:
- Protein synthesis and the prevention of muscular wasting
- Increasing vasodilation through the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO)
- Speed up healing of wounds
- Helps in lowering blood pressure, and
- Enhancing circulation throughout the body
Alpha-ketoglutarate, on the other hand, is a simple substance that offers a double ketone bond of carbon and oxygen.
It is negatively charged and is known to be a vital constituent for the Kreb’s cycle.
The Kreb’s Cycle, which is also known as the Citric Acid Cycle, is the process of generating adenosine triphosphate, ATP.
ATP is the body’s main energy source for all aspects of cellular metabolism, and AAKG 1250 is often used as a pre-workout supplement for this reason, as it is linked to higher energy levels and increased stamina.
Vasodilation occurs when the inner linings of circulatory blood vessels relax and open wider.
This enables them to deliver more blood and other necessary substances with equal, or less internal pressure.
As vasodilation increased blood flow throughout the body, it brings with it increased nutrients, oxygen, hormones, and proteins.
This, in turn, results in various health benefits associated with enhanced circulatory capacity.
When L-arginine is more available, the nitric oxide which is a strong vasodilator is produced in greater amounts.
AAKG for Muscle Development and Enhancing Libido
Clinical evidence continues to link arginine alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation with increases in muscular size, power, and stamina.
In addition to the effects of vasodilation, AAKG supplementation is also believed to bring on increased amounts of body insulin.
Insulin, which is an anabolic hormone that is released by the pancreas when the brain senses nutrient availability, now helps the body to absorb bioavailable nutrient sources, accommodating enhanced cellular functioning and regeneration.
The use of AAKG 1250 for bodybuilders gives the following benefits:
- Muscular performance is enhanced.
- Circulation is improved.
- Cellular metabolism becomes more efficient.
- Blood pressure is lowered and
- Athletic strength training is generally heightened.
Its use is believed to deliver long-lasting muscular pumps, even hours after one is done with workouts.
With the effects of generalized vasodilation present, the body continues to benefit.
Also, treating the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, infertility and low libido with AAKG 1250 offers many benefits.
Clinical research suggests that men who supplement with arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, AAKG, are significantly more likely to achieve and maintain erections.
Sexual desire and performance stamina have also, been shown to increase. AAKG is currently being tested for its possible capacity to reverse infertility in men and women.
Again, the effects of generalized vasodilation and nutrient absorption are significant here, as more blood, oxygen, and glucose are delivered to the genital areas associated with sexual issues.