What you will learn...
- 1 Advocare Arginine Extreme 13.8 oz
- 2 Arginine Extreme and Sexual Performance
- 3 Arginine Extreme and Nitric Oxide
- 4 Benefits of L-arginine
- 5 Dosage
- 6 Side Effects
- 7 Who Should Not Take Arginine Extreme?
- 8 Summary
Arginine Extreme by Advocare is a pre-workout product that aids in producing more nitric oxide in the body through l-arginine, amino acids, and vitamin b.
It is an L-arginine supplement used primarily by athletes that focuses on building lean muscle through cardio and weight lifting workouts.
The use of L-arginine will make your body to have longer endurance during exercise through the buildup and release of nitric oxide in the blood.
Nitric oxide improves the conduction of oxygen to the rest of the body, therefore giving more energy to the muscles. Also, by relaxing blood vessels and allowing more blood to flow, one will feel less tired during your workout.
L-arginine promotes increased strength, muscle size, and muscular durability. It is also believed to significantly decrease the amount of time necessary in order for muscles to repair themselves after workouts.
As mentioned earlier, Arginine Extreme by Advocare is a pre-workout supplement drink mix that contains a multi-nutrient formula of amino acids, B Vitamins, and nitric oxide boosters.
It is designed to support more endurance when lifting weights, improve stamina for cardio, promote cardiovascular health, and keep the immune system functioning at peak levels.
Advocare Arginine Extreme 13.8 oz
- Helps support nutrient delivery to muscles*
- Helps promote short-term increases in nitric oxide levels*
- Provides and nourishes the precursors necessary for muscle growth and recovery*
- Helps enhance strength and stamina, especially when used with AdvoCare Muscle Fuel*
Arginine Extreme and Sexual Performance
Studies have found that men experiencing erectile dysfunction (ED) symptoms have made improvements through L-arginine supplementation.
Proven evidence exists in support of L-arginine’s ability to cause vasodilation to deliver increased blood flow to the genitalia in both men and women.
Further, L-arginine is believed to be effective at reversing some of the causes of male/female infertility, and libido has been shown to increase in various clinical tests as well.
Arginine Extreme and Nitric Oxide
Nitric oxide (NO) is a vasodilator that causes blood vessels to relax.
Nitric oxide affects the endothelium of blood vessels and capillaries, making them expand and relax.
With relaxed, expanded diameter, the blood vessels are able to move higher volumes of blood without increasing blood pressure.
This results in better circulation, without putting excess stress on the heart, and more oxygen, glucose other nutrients, and beneficial hormones are delivered throughout the body.
This is desirable for any sportsperson that wants to improve cardiovascular and muscular performance.
Arginine Extreme is not just for strength athletes only, the supplementation is also used by doctors and surgeons for a variety of treatment purposes.
Patients undergoing surgeries, who are under the influence of anesthesia, are often administered this amino acid in order to induce vasodilation and ensure a steady abundant supply of blood being delivered to their heart muscles.
L-arginine serves as an integral constituent in synthesizing various protein chains since it is a naturally prevalent amino acid.
As such, patients who are going through long recovery periods are commonly administered L-arginine to prevent muscular wasting.
Benefits of L-arginine
The following are some of the treatment advantages that L-arginine offers:
- Assisting the body get rid of toxic build-ups from chemical by-products, like ammonia
- Easing angina pains and treating cardiovascular diseases
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Weakening hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis symptoms
- Treatment of intermittent vascular diseases, including intermittent claudication
- Lowering high blood pressure
- Managing complications associated with type ii diabetes
- Combats the development of cancerous cells, and
- Relieving migraine headaches
Arginine Extreme is a powder supplement that can be stirred or shaken with water.
For athletic performance:
In order to get that boost and stamina, you want to get you through an extra set, take 2-3 servings 30 minutes before workout on an empty stomach.
For cardiovascular health:
Take 2-3 servings a day, in order to lower your blood pressure, and feel more energized.
L-arginine supplements like Arginine Extreme are manufactured with constituents that are readily found in nature, making it safe and easy for the human body to assimilate them.
Only very few and mild side effects, like flatulence, have been reported, even with extended use.
Who Should Not Take Arginine Extreme?
There are groups that should not use L-arginine supplementation without the express approval of their doctors.
- Pregnant and/or breastfeeding women
- Cancer patients
- Patients with a brain and/or ocular herpes
- Those scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks
- Anyone who is on antihypertensive medications
- Those with kidney disease or liver cirrhosis, and
- Individuals who suffered a recent heart attack
In order to be sure that you do not suffer any serious side effects, educate yourself, and make sure to speak with your doctor about intended supplementation programs.