What you will learn...
- 1 How to know the best L-Arginine supplements in the market right now
- 2 Some L-Arginine brands you should consider when shopping
- 3 Cellucor NO3 Chrome Nitric Oxide Supplements with Arginine Nitrate for Muscle Pump & Blood Flow, 90 Capsules, G4
- 4 NOW Supplements, L-Arginine 500 mg, Nitric Oxide Precursor*, Amino Acid, 250 Capsules
- 5 Nutricost L-Arginine 500mg, 300 Capsules - Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- 6 ALLMAX Nutrition Citrulline Malate, Unflavored, (80 g)
- 7 Contraindications
- 8 Recommendation
- 9 Best Selling L-Arginine Supplements
Arginine is an amino acid that plays a number of vital roles throughout the human body, especially in the area of bodybuilding and athleticism.
Arginine is known for the dilation of blood vessels and the enhancement of circulation.
So, if you are looking for a pump-enhancing supplement to increase your vascularity and give you an extra edge in the gym, then adding Arginine to your diet could definitely help.
Arginine supplementation increases nitric oxide production, which in turn, provides cardiovascular support to improve blood flow, oxygen delivery, nutrient transportation, and waste removal from the body.
Consumption of L-Arginine can significantly enhance circulation and vascularity, helping to deliver key benefits that extend to athletic performance, sexual wellness, heart health, and cognitive function.
With all the possible health benefits associated with L-arginine, finding the best supplement that works for your purposes will be a matter of understanding the amino acid’s function in the body and current scientific evidence about its efficiency.
How to know the best L-Arginine supplements in the market right now
Many advocates of supplement usage will always encourage consumers to choose quality products.
However, differentiating between a high or low-quality supplement can be difficult.
The USP, US Pharmacopeial Convention, is a scientific not-for-profit organization that establishes standards for medicines, food products, and supplements, and can serve as a resource for consumers.
Supplement manufacturers can willingly submit their product to the USP, which will ensure that ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, botanical extracts, non-botanicals, etc…, are of good quality.
Any L-Arginine supplement that meets the organization’s criteria will carry a USP stamp.
This indicates that the product quality is consistent and that ingredients have met standards for strength and purity.
A USP label or stamp also ensures that ingredients are prepared in accordance with manufacturing regulations.
Quality and ingredients will depend on the brand as well as the country of origin, and here in the United States, products that have met auditing criteria and stringent testing are labeled dietary supplement USP verified.
Some L-Arginine brands you should consider when shopping
To mention but a few, below are some L-arginine products that you can check out:
Cellucor NO3 Chrome
Cellucor NO3 Chrome is one of the best arginine supplements because it goes several steps further than the competition with the use of Arginine Nitrate and its patented Extreme Vascularity Complex.
Cellucor NO3 Chrome Nitric Oxide Supplements with Arginine Nitrate for Muscle Pump & Blood Flow, 90 Capsules, G4
$27.39 in stock
- Unbelievable Pumps
- Increased Blood Flow to Muscle
- A Creatine and Stimulant Free Pump Amplifier
- Formulated with Arginine Nitrate
- Now Featuring Nitrosigine
Universal Nutrition Nox 3
As a triple action nitric oxide formula, Universal Nutrition NOX 3 provides your body with the pump you have been looking for.
It was specifically designed to efficiently deliver blood to the muscles during workouts.
NOX 3 enhances muscle volume and increases the supply of oxygen as well as nutrients that travel to the muscle tissue.
NOW L- Arginine
Whenever you are using a bodybuilding supplement for the first time it makes a lot of sense to opt for a brand that has a proven track record, and NOW L-arginine is made by one of the world’s leading supplement brands.
NOW Supplements, L-Arginine 500 mg, Nitric Oxide Precursor*, Amino Acid, 250 Capsules
$15.53 in stock
- CONDITIONALLY ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: Arginine is a conditionally essential basic amino acid involved primarily in urea metabolism and excretion, as well as in DNA synthesis and protein production.*
- NITRIC OXIDE PRECURSOR*: Arginine plays an important role in the dilation of blood vessels.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
With the highest quality L-Arginine available, Nutricost L-Arginine maximizes the benefits of this incredible amino acid, with each power-packed serving delivering an incredible 5,000 mg of pure, unhindered L-Arginine in its most bioavailable form without fillers, additives, or contaminants.
Nutricost L-Arginine 500mg, 300 Capsules - Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- 500mg of High Quality L-Arginine Per Capsule, 300 Capsules Per Bottle
- Essential Amino Acid
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule (2 Capsules for 1,000mg)
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
AllMax Nutrition Arginine
AllMax Nutrition Arginine is another fantastic bulk arginine supplement that has been manufactured as a basic powder so that you can reap the full benefits of this amino acid without overspending.
ALLMAX Nutrition Citrulline Malate, Unflavored, (80 g)
- IMPROVES INTENSITY, ENDURANCE, RECOVERY: Citrulline Malate works to improve circulation through increased Nitric Oxide, detoxify fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia, and replenish PCr (phosphor-creatine) stores, a key source of energy, among other important functions.
- ENERGY PRODUCTION: Together with Malate, Citrulline has enhanced stability as a molecule and Malate has been shown to have the ability to play a role in Nitric Oxide production. Malate plays a key role in the TCA (or Tricyclic Acid) cycle (also known as the Krebs Cycle) that produces energy in the body.
L-Arginine may be beneficial to health and wellness, but there are times when interactions can occur with other medications.
The National Institutes of Health do not recommend taking L-arginine supplements if one is already taking any antihypertensive drugs. This may lead to extremely low blood pressure.
Some of the common antihypertensive medications include Capoten, Diovan, and Cardizem.
Further, it is recommended that you avoid the use of L-arginine when taking anti-diabetes medications, including Amaryl, Glucotrol, Avandia, and others.
L-arginine supplements should not be taken in conjunction with ACE inhibitors for high blood pressure.
Neither should it be taken with angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs) for high blood pressure, or anticoagulant forming drugs including Plavix, aspirin, Coumadin, and others.
It is extremely important to speak with your doctor or health experts before starting any supplement program.
This is to avoid any possible drug interactions and to make sure the product is right for you.
Best Selling L-Arginine Supplements