Where to Buy L-arginine Supplements
Table of Contents
- 1 L-arginine
- 2 Uses of L-arginine
- 3 Reason to Buy L-arginine Powder Supplements
- 4 L-Arginine Side Effects
Arginine is an amino acid that has many benefits on health. It is a supplement known for having a versatile array of positive effects on the body. Today, we are going to show you why you should buy L-arginine supplements.
There is some evidence to suggest that arginine has the possibility of aiding in many different functions within the body, and has been used to help boost the body’s abilities in many different areas.
L-arginine is also known to improve the bioavailability of nitric oxide (NO), a naturally occurring substance in the body that can increase the diameter of blood vessels, which may improve circulation and the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the heart.
L-arginine, when used by athletes, can increase exercise capacity, endurance, and recovery. L-arginine can also help repair damaged tissue and bone due to traumatic injury.
- SUPERIOR EXTRA STRENGTH L-ARGININE - Our Premium L-Arginine stacks Arginine HCI & Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate with Citrulline, a precursor to Nitric...
- SAFELY SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE & LEAN MUSCLE - L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby helping to promote...
- SUPPORTS BIGGER PUMPS, PERFORMANCE, VASCULARITY AND GAINS - Arginine supports energy levels and lean muscle. In addition to promoting blood flow,...
- RELIABLE - Our formula contains NO preservatives, chemicals, artificial ingredients or sugars so you can trust that you are using an all-natural...
- GMP Certified
- Amino Acid
- Double Strength
- Premium Grade
- FROM AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENT BRAND - Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is from the makers of MuscleTech, so you know it's a premium...
- SUBJECTS GAINED 18.6% MORE STRENGTH - Subjects using the exact form of creatine in the formula increased their strength capacity on the bench press by...
- ENHANCES MUSCLE PERFORMANCE - with powerful ingredients like ultra-premium beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, arginine AKG and ultra-clean caffeine...
- ELEVATES MENTAL PERFORMANCE & WORKOUT INTENSITY - with scientifically researched dose of caffeine
- ENGINEERED FOR ALL ATHLETES: the fuel you want before your workout for extreme energy, focus and intensity
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Many people use L-arginine powder supplements for their proven abilities to enhance immune system efficiency, help to rid the body of harmful chemicals and assist with the secretion of vital hormones.
L-arginine is the L-form of arginine, and one of the twenty amino acids that are most commonly found in nature. It is a foundational constituent of ribonucleic acid (RNA), and as such is integral to life.
L-arginine is semi-essential amino acid because the human body cannot synthesize it during fetal development.
But as adults, our bodies do make enough amounts to meet basic requirements.
Furthermore, many bodybuilders, athletes, and health-conscious individuals buy L-arginine supplements to increase their intake for positive outcomes.
Uses of L-arginine
L-arginine is used medically for an array of purposes including:
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction and male infertility.
- Treatment of congestive heart failure and coronary artery disease
- Reduction of high blood pressure
- Relieving chest pains associated with angina
- Treatment of intermittent claudication
- Treatment of dementia and senility
- Supporting or improving libido
- Ensuring proper blood circulation during surgical procedures
- Checking muscle wasting in post-surgery patients.
Continuing clinical research to discern all the possible, and likely benefits associated with L-arginine supplementation are ongoing. There are also many other reasons to use L-arginine powder for supplementation, that are not mentioned above.
However, there have not been enough clinical studies to prove or disprove, many of the potential medical uses of L-arginine powder supplements, but there is extensive evidence that it can promote athletic performance, muscle building, healing, sexual function etc…
L-arginine supplementation is considered to be effective as a therapy for symptoms involving the following:
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Interstitial cystitis
- Syndrome X
- Type ii diabetes mellitus
- Trauma and injuries
- Kidney malfunctions
- Cold hands and feet
- And, digestive tract inflammation
Reason to Buy L-arginine Powder Supplements
Inside the body, L-arginine is converted into nitric oxide (NO2), which is a known vasodilator that works by relaxing the linings of the blood vessels (the endothelium).
When endothelium relaxes, blood vessels are able to expand diametrically, resulting in increases in the volume of blood flowing through the vessels.
With increased blood flow, there is a direct increase in the number of nutrients being delivered intravenously, to the vital parts of the body.
As the system of blood vessels and capillaries are improved by vasodilation, the effects can be beneficial for treating a wide range of symptoms and conditions.
The l-arginine supplement is sometimes stacked with other supplements designed to increase Nitric Oxide levels in the body.
These Booster supplements are sold online and in bodybuilding and health stores.
L-Arginine Side Effects
L-arginine supplements may be safe for the majority of individuals, however, there can be some side effects when taken by those who have a history of cardiovascular health issues or low blood pressure.
But as long as recommended serving sizes are adhered to, no adverse side effects should be experienced.
However, taking too much Arginine may cause minor side effects such as stomach upset due to an accumulation of extra stomach acid.
Arginine may also have the effect of altering levels of potassium, which can be principally dangerous for those with liver problems.
Those who are taking diuretics and have kidney problems should not use L-arginine unless instructed to do so by a doctor.
Pregnant women or nursing mothers should not take this supplement, and those who have recently had a heart attack should avoid using this supplement.
Lastly, those who are taking performance enhancement or blood pressure medications should not take L-arginine either.