What you will learn...
Deer Antler Velvet comes from deer in many Asian countries, plus New Zealand, which is the main location of Deer Antler Velvet.
Every year, these deer are able to re-raise their antlers, which are eliminated in the pre-calcified state, therefore, the term “Deer Antler Velvet.”
Deer are the only mammals that recreate and regrow their antlers in such a way and at such a rapid rate, making it high in the IGF-1 growth factor.
Thus, taking a deer antler supplement for muscle building and endurance is a commonly known application of the natural animal extract, and one of its original medicinal use as a sexual health enhancer is also gaining prominence.
New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet supplements are the best IGF-1 supplements for the following reasons:
- Guaranteed Full Tip Grade New Zealand Red Deer Velvet
- 100% Xylazine Free.
- Manufactured to The Highest cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Clinically tested and Analyzed to Be Absent from Bacteria and Heavy Metals
- Pure Sustainably Harvested Deer Velvet
The natural presence of human growth factor 1 (IGF-1) has made deer antler supplements very appealing in the bodybuilding community since it is somewhat similar in effect to anabolic steroids, which boost the production of testosterone and help convert cells into lean muscle mass.
It is also believed that some of those same properties can help both men and women improve sexual function.
Deer Velvet Benefits
- Increase Endurance
- Boost Strength
- Reduce or Slow Signs of Aging
- Improve Immune System
- Reduce Stress
- Accelerated illness Recovery
- Improve Athletic Performance
- Stops Migraines and Headaches
- Improve Vision
- Fights Asthma and Indigestion
- Relieves Muscle Aches and Pain
- Liver Support
- Helps with Kidney Disorders
- Fight against Chronic Skin Ulcers
- Prevent Infection
- Improve Fertility
- Relieve Arthritis
- Normalize Overactive Bladder
- Promote Youthfulness (ANTI-AGING)
- Gives Mental Clarity and Improve Thinking
- Protect Liver From Toxins
- Stimulate Production and Circulation of Blood, and increase Number of Red Blood Cells
- Helps with Cold Hands and Feet
- Reduce or Slow Tissue, Bone and Muscle Degeneration
- Improves Male Sexual Performance and Erectile Dysfunction
- Increase Interest In Sexual Activity
- Increase Sex Hormones (Testosterone)
Benefits for Women
- Helps with Menstrual Symptoms and Menopause Problems
- Reduce Discharge and Uterine Bleeding
- Increase Sex Hormones (Estrogen)
- Improves Weak Bones (Osteoporosis)
Benefits for Children
- Tonic for normal growth or “Failure to Thrive”·
- Use against Mental Retardation and Learning Disabilities
- Improves Slow Growth
- Helps with Bone Problems (such as Rickets)
Treating Erectile Dysfunction with a Deer Antler Supplement
The deer antler supplement is widely used to fight ED (erectile dysfunction) in men and was one of the original uses of the compound dating back many centuries.
Today, it is considered a natural alternative to Viagra, a product that is used to solve impotence problems by causing vasodilation of blood vessels connected to proper erectile function.
Deer antler extracts are said to improve libido, fertility, and cure impotence problems due to its anabolic effects.
Part of this function stimulates the contractile muscle protein myosin, and activating this protein generates muscle stamina, improving nerve transmission in the process, both of which are expressed through a healthy sexual function in men and women.
Anxiety, more than any physical effect, is thought to be the most common cause of male impotence, and for many people, the subject of sex can bring feelings of anxiety and stress which negatively impact performance.
In this regard, deer antler supplements may be of additional use, since it is classified as an adaptogen.
This means it helps the body manage stress, both physical and psychological and promoting better muscle function while reducing stress will be very helpful to men who may suffer from sexual anxiety.
Risks and Safety
Since deer antler pills can function in much the same way as powerful natural hormones like growth factor and estrogen, it can sometimes come along with risks associated with those compounds.
Some of such risks include:
- abnormal growth of bone and tissue
- mood swings
- high blood pressure, and
- heart arrhythmia
The sexual health claims about the extract have not yet been verified.
A study was unable to prove sexual benefits for men who used deer antlers in some form, but still, the supplement’s sexual benefits are widely accepted in popular culture, especially in Asia, regardless of the lack of formal evidence.