What you will learn...
Overweight has become a serious issue as more and more people have been found to have a High Body Mass Index (BMI).
Thus in the quest to drop some amount of excessive fats, many strategies have been developed among which are the use of weight loss tea in the treatment of obesity.
There are lots of herbal teas that are currently being marketed as slimming tea.
The top among them is the green tea.
The effect of green tea on weight loss has been significantly been demonstrated through varieties of scientific research.
A few other forms of weight loss tea that have proven to be effective either are blended with green tea or is just another form of green tea.
Green Tea – Is it an Effective Weight Loss Tea?
Green tea has been known to be composed of many health benefits, weight reduction and maintenance of healthy weight are one of them. Green tea is believed to boost your energy and body metabolism.
Green tea extracts are made up of a higher concentration of active ingredients like catechins and caffeine instead of just than the standard green tea beverage prepared from a tea bag and boiling water.
A few adverse effects that have been recorded with green tea include the following: nausea, constipation, abdominal discomfort, and increased blood pressure.
They were thought to be mild to moderate and unconnected with the green tea or control intervention. A few adverse effects may need hospitalization to address.
Catechins and caffeine, that are present in green tea both help to boost energy metabolism, which in turn leads to weight loss. A lot of random controlled trials (RCTs) estimating the role of green tea in weight loss have been published.
Best selling green teas on Amazon
|1||Bigelow Classic Green Tea Bags 40-Count Boxes (Pack of 6), 240 Tea Bags Total Caffeinated Individual...||1,713 Reviews||$22.59 $20.52||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Ito En Tea Oi Ocha Green Tea, Unsweetened, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 12)||1,239 Reviews||$18.99 $14.49||Buy on Amazon|
|3||365 Everyday Value, Organic Green Tea (70 Tea Bags), 4.9 oz||$3.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Lipton Green Tea, 100 Percent Natural 100 ct||488 Reviews||$9.37 $9.34||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Bigelow Green Tea 6 Flavor Variety Pack, 20 Count Box (Pack of 6) Caffeinated Green Teas, 120 Tea...||$19.46 $18.47||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-03-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits of Green Tea
- Green Tea is made up of Bioactive Compounds that Improve Health like polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.
- Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee but has enough stimulants to create the effect. It is as well made up of the amino acid L-theanine, which can work together with caffeine to boost brain function.
- Green Tea boosts the ability of your body to burn fat and enhances Physical Performance
- Green tea has potent antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Many studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
- A few controlled trials show that green tea minimally reduces the levels of blood sugar and in effects lowers your risk of developing type II diabetes.
- Green tea has been shown to lower total and LDL cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation thus limiting your risk to Cardiovascular Disease.
- Many studies show that green tea boosts weight loss and is especially efficient at reducing unsafe abdominal fat.
Porangaba tea has become trendy in recent times because a lot of Brazilian women commonly drink it from the beach stands in Rio.
The brew is made up of leaves of a tiny tree present in the Amazon.
It seems to work by reducing appetite, enhancing metabolism and boosting the energy levels.
Okinawan tea is another weight loss tea that has received great attention.
The tea is merely another form of green tea that is frequently used by people living on the Japanese island of Okinawa.
However experts bare of the opinion that weight loss tea positive effect is connected to the fact that they can help to minimize stress level and combined with a diet made up of lots of fish, vegetables, and soya.
Feyan tea is a Chinese herbal tea that contains green tea, lotus leaves, cansia seeds, and vegetable sponge.
It is said to be made up of massive health benefits including producing slimming effects.
The tea is said to boost the metabolic rate, lessen blood fat and cholesterol level. In addition, it reduces bloating, helps in detoxification of the body and suppresses appetite.
Most of these weight loss teas have been found to contain dandelion or nettles which are two herbs that are found to be diuretic in nature.
They, thus, help the body to eliminate excessive water.
Some slimming teas contain active ingredient fennel which is an appetite suppressant that reduces your weight by prolonging your feeling of fullness and reducing your daily calorific intake.
- EAT LESS, LOSE MORE - As an appetite suppressant, E-Z Detox Tea especially designed to help you take control of your food intake, eliminate cravings, and promote a feeling of fullness. You can put an end to excessive...
- This Detox Tea does just what it says -- detox. It is a natural colon cleanser, purifying the body by eliminating fat and toxins, which results in clearer skin, more energy and better focus.
- E-Z Weight Loss Detox Tea is loaded with powerful anti-oxidants and vitamins. It has no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Tastes delicious and is easy to use. It is strong but gentle, and, when used with any sensible diet and exercise program, will help you achieve your weight loss goals. You'll quickly see the difference it makes!
- A BETTER YOU - All YoungYou Organix diet products are manufactured under strict quality control standards. Our mission is to help you look young forever and feel your absolute best. If for any reason, you're not 100%...
Last update on 2020-03-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API