Can You Find A Good Quality IGF-1 For Sale Online?
Table of Contents
The Insulin growth factor (IGF) is extremely important during childhood and adolescence and provides a number of anabolic effects in adulthood.
An anabolic effect is defined as one of several metabolic stages that transform simple substances into more complex forms. And converting these simple substances into more complex ones requires energy.
IGF-1 is a popular nutritional supplement, often found combined with anabolic steroids and human growth hormones, used for sports or enhancement of athletic performance. IGF-1 is manufactured in the liver, same as other forms of insulin-like growth factor.
The name insulin-like refers to its similarity to insulin genes, as it is close not only in its structure but also operates in many of the same functions such as the potential to stimulate glycogen synthesis, as insulin.
- One bottle containing 180 ZMA capsules with zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6
- Clinical trials have shown that ZMA can significantly increase anabolic output and muscle strength in well-trained athletes
- May also help to increase endurance, muscle healing and growth, and restful sleep
- Increase muscle strength and helps muscles recover from intense workouts and extreme training
- Promotes natural deep sleep cycles with less waking episodes
- TOP SELLING - Advanced Muscle Growth Enhancer designed to support your workouts, your energy levels and your physique. We serve thousands of satisfied...
- CUSTOM AMINO BLEND - Designed to support the body in power and endurance training.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - GMP Certified Manufacturing to guarantee purity in every bottle.
- MILITARY GRADE - Field Tested for Optimal Performance.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED! We want you to be able to give your 100% during your workouts and not worry about your money; hence, if you aren't...
- Muscle Support and Recovery Formula
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It also has an extremely high potential for promoting growth activity, which is regulated by growth hormone (GH), and produced in the pituitary gland.
Where Can I Find IGF-1 For Sale?
Before looking to buy IGF-1 supplements online, it’s imperative to note that it’s a prescription-only drug, especially, in its injection form.
Thus, if you don’t have a prescription, it is not going to be easy to find or buy IGF-1, at least not legally.
IGF-1 for sale is available, without a prescription, from a number of nutritional and sports nutrition spots, but normally does not contain pure IGF-1, but nutrients that support the pituitary gland in its manufacture and release of growth hormone.
It is important to note the following:
- Not all IGF-1 products provide the benefits that you may be looking for, depending on ingredients.
- When looking to make an IGF-1 purchase without a prescription, it’s important to always read label ingredients.
- A popular IGF-1 supplement available today is known as deer antler velvet.
Deer Antler Extracts – Best Source for IGF-1
While most forms of injectable Insulin-like growth factor 1 IGF-1 require a prescription to purchase, there are some supplements that contain this ingredient and are legal to buy over the counter.
The reason behind this is that they are considered safer and are naturally sourced from the velvet fuzz that grows on young antlers of deer.
Deer antler extract spray is a legitimate source of IGF-1 that can be used by bodybuilders to enhance muscle growth, promoting strength and quicker recovery time from injuries.
This deer antler supplements do not require injections to be effective and have a lower risk of side effects when used for short durations of time.
Most people who are looking for fitness gains from an IGF-supplement cannot acquire a legal prescription for various reasons, but IGF-1 has already been available legally, in the form of deer antler velvet extract, without a prescription for many years.
In the Chinese tradition, the antlers have been used for over two thousand years, for all of the same reasons that IGF-1 is prescribed today.
The deer antlers are loaded with natural IGF-1, in the same form which exists in the human body, and by extracting this material and formulating it into an under the tongue spray, it is possible to deliver potent amounts of IGF straight to the blood.
Only recently have manufacturers in the sports fitness world begun to utilize the deer antler sprays, which have become big business in the holistic supplement world.
While there is no industry-wide figure yet, at least one small manufacturer, Southern Cross Velvet, reports nearly half a million dollars in sales annually.
IGF-1: Is It Worth The Money?
The legal, prescription-only forms of IGF-1 come with a hefty price tag, and when not covered by insurance, these injection-based supplements can retail for at least $500 to many thousand dollars per month.
In the black markets or the illicit street trade of steroids, prices are even higher and the dangers of receiving fake product are more.
In general, the deer antler extract spray forms of IGF-1 are more affordable, and most quality spray products retail for about $50 per month’s supply, and less if bought in bulk.
Deer antler spray is not made to be used year round, but only in specific cycles (usually 3 – 5 weeks), which is followed by rest periods. This makes the annual costs to be fairly low.
When planning to purchase IGF-1 for use, it’s important to consider legality, safety, and effectiveness, and the only supplements which currently meet all of these criteria are the deer antler extracts, which must be taken in the form of a sublingual spray to be effective.
When dosed or sprayed under the tongue, IGF-1 can reach the bloodstream without passing through the digestive tract, and with at least 3 – 5 weeks of regular supplementation, many bodybuilders and athletes claim that this form of IGF-1 can create noticeable gains.
This makes the product worth the investment.