L-arginine 3000mg Pills for Sex, Libido & Muscle Building
Table of Contents
L-arginine is a supplement that is popular among bodybuilders. It is often used by strength trainers and athletes who are looking to lose body fat.
If you are looking for a pill for weight loss, arginine might be just what you need to help convert more protein into muscle.
A healthy diet and regular exercise combined with L-arginine supplementation can help burn fat, even in inactive states (while sleeping).
L-Arginine improves the balance of nitrogen in the body, which in turn causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow.
- SUPERIOR EXTRA STRENGTH L-ARGININE - Our Premium L-Arginine stacks Arginine HCI & Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate with Citrulline, a precursor to Nitric...
- SAFELY SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIFESTYLE & LEAN MUSCLE - L-Arginine is an essential amino acid that converts into Nitric Oxide, thereby helping to promote...
- SUPPORTS BIGGER PUMPS, PERFORMANCE, VASCULARITY AND GAINS - Arginine supports energy levels and lean muscle. In addition to promoting blood flow,...
- RELIABLE - Our formula contains NO preservatives, chemicals, artificial ingredients or sugars so you can trust that you are using an all-natural...
- GMP Certified
- Amino Acid
- Double Strength
- Premium Grade
- FROM AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BODY BUILDING SUPPLEMENT BRAND - Six Star Pre-Workout Explosion is from the makers of MuscleTech, so you know it's a premium...
- SUBJECTS GAINED 18.6% MORE STRENGTH - Subjects using the exact form of creatine in the formula increased their strength capacity on the bench press by...
- ENHANCES MUSCLE PERFORMANCE - with powerful ingredients like ultra-premium beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, arginine AKG and ultra-clean caffeine...
- ELEVATES MENTAL PERFORMANCE & WORKOUT INTENSITY - with scientifically researched dose of caffeine
- ENGINEERED FOR ALL ATHLETES: the fuel you want before your workout for extreme energy, focus and intensity
It also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other vital substances in the body.
With 3,000 mg of l-arginine, it is nature’s solution for promoting sexual health, and muscle building.
This is as clinical evidence continues to accumulate in support of using L-arginine 3000mg pills as supplements to enhance sexual performance and desire.
There exist a correlation between L-arginine and benefits like increased blood flow to sex organs, increased clitoral sensitivity, diminished symptoms of erectile dysfunction and enhanced levels of libido.
What Is L-Arginine?
Arginine is an amino acid, building block of protein that is naturally produced in your body and is also found in many foods, such as dairy products, meats, fish, nuts, gelatin, oats, wheat germ, and soybeans.
L-arginine is a form of the amino acid arginine.
There are extra therapeutic uses for L-arginine supplementation, including the prevention of muscle wasting, lowering blood pressure, and accommodating bodily detoxification.
It is also popular among bodybuilders, who use it for increased muscle pumps, endurance, and bulking cycles.
L-arginine supplements may be necessary to those fighting infection, burns, undergoing dialysis, experiencing rapid growth, or those having trouble with the processing of urea in the liver.
Also, anyone wishing to lose weight, build muscle, or strengthen the immune system, may want to consider supplementation.
Clinical research into L-arginine as a dietary supplement has been inconclusive so far, but subjective reports suggest strong evidence for benefits, that L-arginine is a common amino acid that the human body uses for numerous biological functions.
- Men’s Health
- Promotes Stamina & Performance
- Supports Sexual Health
- Supports Vascular Health
- 3,000 mg Per Serving
- Dietary Supplement
L-Arginine 3000mg Pills for Sexual Enhancement
In a study published in a 1999 issue of BJU International, researchers found that administering 5 grams of L-arginine daily for 6 weeks improved the sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction, ED.
Being that L-arginine stimulates nitric oxide in the body and increases blood flow, it is thought to help with erectile dysfunction, increasing the flow of blood to the genital area as well.
The Journal of the American Medical Association reports that 43 % of women and 31 % of men suffer from sexual dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the inability to fully enjoy sexual intercourse.
For women, this can include a low sex drive or the inability to experience an orgasm, while men experience sexual dysfunction as impotence, also referred to as erectile dysfunction.
Based on hundreds of studies, L-arginine has been known as a safe and effective pro-sexual nutrient for men and women, as both reports that L-Arginine seems to increase their desire for sex.
Some also report that L-Arginine gives them greater endurance and more powerful orgasms.
Here’s an overview of how L-arginine is believed to work for enhancing sexual desire, performance, and endurance:
- Increased L-arginine consumption increased production of nitric oxide (NO).
- Nitric oxide is a vasodilator, which causes blood vessels to open up in diameter.
- When nitric oxide interacts with the endothelium of blood vessels, the vessels relax and are able to expand with no resultant increase in internal pressure.
- Relaxed, expanded blood vessels thus, accommodate increased blood flow.
- With increased blood flow to vital parts, including erogenous zones, heightened sexual stimulation is likely to result.
- Also, more blood delivered means more oxygen, and other nutrients delivered as well.
- The blood transports these substances throughout the body for utilization for many body processes or purposes.
L-arginine 3000mg Pills for Muscle building and Athletic Enhancement
Bodybuilders and athletes utilize the vasodilator properties of L-arginine and nitric acid to accommodate greater gains in strength, endurance, and muscular growth.
As muscles are supplied with more blood carrying nutrients, oxygen, and protein, they are empowered to develop and heal more speedily.
The muscular pump that results from use of L-arginine supplement often continues, leaving the athlete to feel pumped up, tight and strong for hours after workouts.
Other Health Benefits of L-Arginine
Apart from helping with sexual dysfunction and increased muscle mass, L-arginine has many other health benefits. They include:
- Promotes circulation resulting in improved blood flow
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone, HGH
- Improves immune function
- Speed up healing time of injuries
- Plays a role in the formation of bones and tendons
- Maintains normal blood pressure