Phase 2 Carb Blocker Reviews, Study Results & Side Effects
Table of Contents
Phase 2 is a substance regularly used in the production of carb blocker supplements. Phase 2 has been widely researched for its effects on obesity, diabetes and high cholesterol.
Phase 2 is a brand name given to carb-blocking supplements which may assist in the reduction of the enzymatic metabolism of cellulose, starch, glycogen and other long-chain polysaccharides.
This supplement is made up of phaseolamin, which is the active ingredient present in white kidney bean extract supplements.
White Kidney bean extract may assist to minimize the glycemic index of foods eaten together with it and can help people to lose weight.
- THIS ULTRA POWERFUL GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT with 95% Hydroxycitric Acid is the best natural weight loss pills supplement , appetite suppressant &...
- IT'S A 100% SAFE SUPPLEMENT when combined with a healthy, nutritional eating program! You'll slim down, detox your digestive system and increase your...
- THIS GLUTEN FREE, VEGETARIAN, VEGAN FORMULA will effectively support men and women weight loss with HCA and potassium for rapid fat burning! Finally,...
- WORKS AS AN APPETITE SUPPRESSANT and carb blocker to increase metabolism and stop overeating and curb appetite to help reduce calorie intake and lose...
- 100%, 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our Garcinia is one of the best products in the weight loss market. If for any reason you're not satisfied, contact...
- Introducing Vitamin Bounty Coleus Forskohlii - Maximum Potency - standardized to 20% pure forskolin, which is the recommended maximum potency
- Plays a crucial and beneficial role in suppression of appetite, and has been shown to increase serotonin levels
- Studies have shown Forskolin stimulates an increase in the levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) in the body, which is an intracellular...
- All Vitamin Bounty products are Made in the USA. Non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 500 mg per serving makes Vitamin Bounty the leader in potency and efficacy, ensuring you're getting the most concentrated and effective dose necessary...
- MAXIMUM RESULTS GUARANTEED: Lose weight with our Garcinia Cambogia or your money back! Best Garcinia Cambogia Raw on the market.
- EXTREME APPETITE SUPPRESSANT, FAT BURNER & CARB BLOCKER: These 95% HCA pure garcinia cambogia weight loss pills will help you reduce hunger, decrease...
- #1 EFFECTIVE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA EXTRACT FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Our pure garcinia (garcinia cambogia pills) has the highest concentration of HCA in the market...
- #1 STRONGEST GARCINIA 95% HCA FOR FAST WEIGHT LOSS: Exclusively Formulated by experts our garcinia cambogia weight loss has been designed to deliver...
- NO SIDE EFFECTS - MADE IN USA - 100% NATURAL: Endorsed by doctors on TV, this all natural weight loss supplement (the best fat burners for women &...
Last update on 2018-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Phase 2 carb-blocker may help people to naturally lose weight and regulate the levels of glucose when taken with a healthy diet and suitable daily exercise regimen.
These supplements are as well used for the treatment of kidney stones, bladder stones, UTIs (urinary tract infections) and lung cancer. They are as well diuretics.
How Phase 2 Carb Blockers Function?
Phase 2 Carb Blockers function by preventing the digestion of a number of the sugars present in carbohydrate-rich foods.
They perform this function by inhibiting the effects of the digestive enzyme, Alpha Amylase. This makes it possible for a number of the carbs food eaten to pass through the body without being assimilated in the body system.
Alpha amylase is a proteinaceous enzyme also known as EC 220.127.116.11. It causes the hydrolysis or the breaks down of the alpha bonds that bound long-chain alpha-linked polysaccharides together.
Alpha amylase is the most widespread digestive enzyme in human being and other mammals. It is as well plentiful in a lot of fungi species.
Phase 2 carb blockers are made up of phaseolamin; an extract of Phaseolus vulgaris. Phaseolus vulgaris is the scientific name for many species of common beans.
A few of these are kidney, pinto, garbanzo, black and green beans. All speciies of Phaseolus vulgaris species are legumes and all legumes are made up of phaseolamin.
Phaseolamin is protein-based inhibitor of alpha-amylase. Phase 2 supplements are made up of phaseolamin that has been extracted just from just the white kidney bean pods.
When compared to other members of P. vulgaris, white kidney beans are made up of the greatest amount of phaseolamin.
Phase 2 white kidney bean extracts are incorporated into a lot of supplement formulas from different producers of the supplement. Phase 2 is commonly safe (GRAS) and is unconnected with any serious or permanent dangerous side effects.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker and Clinical Studies
A lot of studies have demonstrated that Phase 2 carb blocker supplements in part to the deactivation of the alpha amylase. This prevents the digestion and absorption of calories from carbohydrate food.
As a result a number of the carbohydrates from these foods pass through the intestines without being digested.
Blocking carbohydrate break down into simpler molecule in this way activates related weight loss effects that limit the individual’s intake of calories as the undigested food cannot contribute any calorific value.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled human trial found noteworthy weight loss recorded after thirty days of making use of the phase 2 carb-blocker.
Individuals given Phase 2 carb blockers recorded a loss of roughly 6.45 pounds. In comparison, individuals receiving a placebo lost less than an average of one pound.
In an equivalent study, the treatment group participants lost over ten percent of fat mass on average. They were as well found to lose about three percent waist circumference.
In a different trial study, obese individuals given Phase 2 lost roughly 3.79 pounds within 8 weeks. The participants were given 1500 mg doses two times every day with meals.
On the other hand, the control group participants lost roughly 1.65 pounds. The participants were not placed under any dietary restrictions or exercise protocols in the course of the trial studies.
A different human trial study with Phase 2 carb blockers found that it helped to balance the levels of lipid, boosts the sensitivity of insulin and helped in the utilization of glucose.
When these supplements are taken adequately, they may assist to boost long-term management of diabetes mellitus symptoms, and cardiovascular health. Additional studies need to be carried out to ascertain its particular health benefits.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker User Reviews
There are many Phase 2 carb blocker supplements marketed out there. The majority of users of these products commonly give them high rating
A number of users avow that it helped them lose weight and be able to naturally manage their appetite. They reported that the supplement helped them to eat less and feel fuller for longer period of time.
A few users with type 2 diabetes found that it helped them to better regulate the levels of their blood glucose. A good numbers of users note that it is more beneficial when these supplements are taken together with healthy diet and good exercise regimen.
Carbohydrate blockers must not be seen as the foremost or only means of achieving weight loss regulating the levels of the blood sugar or any other healing purpose.
To be able to lose weight and retain it for a longer period of time, you must be able to eat a sensible portion of healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker Dosage
Phase 2 carb blockers ought to be taken before you eat your breakfast daily and also before you take your most carb-rich food of the day.
The recommended dose differs with the individual taking it. Dosages of around 500 mg and 1500 mg are regularly recommended two times every day. A few users experience found it beneficial when they take doses lower than 500 mg. The supplements are accessible in pills, capsules, powders and beverages.
A few users shake over powdered Phase 2 on their foods before they eat. Phase 2 is as well non-GMO.
- They help individuals to lose weight
- They may help in the long term treatment of diabetes
- They help in the regulation of blood glucose and in the balancing of the lipid levels
- They improve individuals’ sensitivity to insulin
- They can boost cardiovascular health
Cons and Side Effects of Phase 2 Carb Blocker
A few users witness mild and temporary side effects, particularly when are starting out on Phase 2 carb blockers for weight loss.
- The most frequently recorded side effects are gaseous stomach, bloating and discomfort in the stomach.
- A few users as well witness constipation and/or a boost in the frequency at which they urinate.
In a number of instances, when the supplement is suitably utilized, these supplements result to no side effects.
Phase 2 carb blocker supplements may assist you to temporarily delay the breakdown of carb rich foods like potatoes, bread and rice.
Daily use may help you to lose weight, maintain a healthy weight, boost your cardiovascular health and treat the symptoms of diabetes mellitus.
Even though these supplements have been utilized for decades without resulting to any side effects, you still need to be cautious when making use of them.
Pay special attention to the producer’s usage instructions. Be careful when you are making use of Phase 2 carb blockers with anti-diabetic medicines or herbal supplements that have anti-diabetic properties.