Primaforce Yohimbine HCL Review
Table of Contents
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL is a fat-burning, thermogenic product that can accelerate your body’s metabolism by raising your body temperature to assist in weight loss.
It is created by PrimaForce and is a dietary supplement that delivers 2.5 milligrams of yohimbine per serving.
Yohimbine HCL is believed to be safer compared to other thermogenic products that usually contain caffeine and ephedrine, and research has shown that Yohimbine HCL is a promising vasodilator.
This means that it promotes better blood flow to your muscles and other vital areas of the body. Vasodilators are commonly found on male enhancement supplements, and for that same reason, Yohimbine is also marketed as a libido booster.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Become LEAN and MEAN with enhanced blood flow and quick muscle recovery. Nitro Blast Nitric Oxide Booster is designed to help bring your workout to...
- Each serving contains L-Arginine, B-Vitamins, Minerals, and a custom NO-Max 3000 Amino Acid Blend.
- FEEL the results -- SKYROCKET your stamina, enjoy FULL THROTTLE strength, and EMBRACE endurance levels you never thought possible
- Each bottle of Nitro Blast contains 120 capsules, or enough for 30 full workouts!
- Never question the quality or purity of Nitro Blast - All Prime Labs' products are proudly made in America
Yohimbine has been shown to treat erectile dysfunction and has been used to treat lack of arousal in women and the sexual side effects of SSRI antidepressants in clinical trials.
Primaforce Yohimbine is most commonly taken by bodybuilders and athletes to promote fat loss and increase the metabolism, and its users agree that it boosts energy levels and helps during a cutting cycle.
While low doses are generally well tolerated, high dosages of yohimbine can cause serious side effects. Primaforce Yohimbine HCL may not be safe for everyone to use.
Yohimbine HCL is marketed by Primaforce primarily as a fat-burning, thermogenic product, and reviews and comments from people who have used Primaforce Yohimbine HCL tell us that Primaforce Yohimbine HCL works differently from other fat burning products.
Reports have it that Primaforce Yohimbine HCL is primarily a vasodilator and not a thermogenic compound, and it is possible that the thermogenic effect experienced from taking Primaforce Yohimbine HCL is because of the increase in libido.
According to some reviews, there were noticeable effects in boosting libido, but it doesn’t always result in a thermogenic occurrence.
In fact, there are scientific studies that show that Yohimbine HCL can assist in erectile dysfunction, but there are no such reports to support the claim that Primaforce Yohimbine HCL can make you lose weight.
Being that yohimbine can act as a vasodilator, users with heart, lung, and circulatory problems are not advised to take Primaforce Yohimbine HCL.
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL Pros and Cons
- Thermogenic effect
- Added libido
- Risky for some users
- No proven weight loss benefit
- No other fat burning ingredient other than Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL only has Yohimbine HCL as the only active ingredient, in a 2.5mg dose per capsule.
Studies have also shown that Yohimbine HCL can cause either a decrease or an increase in blood pressure. While small amounts can increase blood pressure, higher doses may severely lower blood pressure.
An overdose of Yohimbine HCL is possible, and Yohimbine HCL overdose may induce panic attacks and even a heart attack.
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL Benefits
People take Primaforce yohimbine HCL for a number of benefits, which include:
- Athletic Performance
- Weight Loss
- Aphrodisiac Effects
- Erectile Dysfunction
- A Boost in Energy
Pimaforce Yohimbine HCL has predominantly positive reviews on Amazon website. Negative reviews reported side effects such as dizziness, lethargy, anxiety and increased blood pressure.
Dosages for Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
The recommended dosage of Primaforce Yohimbine HCL depends on the desired effect, and each capsule contains 2.5 milligrams of yohimbine.
Many reviewers using Primaforce Yohimbine HCL report taking several divided doses throughout the day instead of a single dose at one time.
However, studies of yohimbine’s effects have given an idea for the following dosages to be used:
- For athletic performance, 20 mg of yohimbine HCL taken twice daily for 21 days.
- For anxiety, 10 mg of yohimbine HCL taken once a week 45 minutes before undergoing exposure therapy.
- In another study involving fear conditioning, 20 mg yohimbine HCL, taken thirty minutes before therapy.
- For erectile dysfunction, 1 to 100 mg yohimbine HCL, divided into several doses, taken two to four hours before sexual activity daily.
- For fat-burning, the recommended dose is 0.2 mg for every kilogram of body weight. Thus, an effective dose for a 200-pound man would be 18 mg.
Data for other uses is currently incomplete, and Yohimbine is not recommended for use by children, people with heart disease or people who suffer from anxiety related problems.
Where to Buy Primaforce Yohimbine HCL
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL is available from a number of online sites including Primaforce’s own website, Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe, Supplement Warehouse and a number of bodybuilding, fitness and weight loss sites.
It can also be found at a number of retailers like Walmart and Walgreens, where the supplement is typically sold in a 90 pill bottle or a three bottle pack.
Primaforce Yohimbine HCL can be purchased without a prescription in the United States but is not available in Canada, UK or Australia, where its use has been banned due to the risk of side effects.
Last update on 2018-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API