Pure IGF is a safe and natural product that contains a concentrated source of the Growth Factor matrix found in Deer Velvet Antler.
It provides 13 different specific Growth Factors along with co-factors which maximize the benefits of each of these growth factors.
It is a proprietary dietary supplement produced by Pure Solutions and marketed primarily as an anti-aging growth factor.
Because of the different growth factors, it contains, Pure IGF can provide benefits based on one’s individual needs, and the product claims to improved sleep, enhance better sexual function, boosts immunity, and promote better skin and hair.
Velvet Deer Antler
Velvet Antler is the antlers of the young male deer during the phase of rapid growth. It is called velvet antler because it has a velvet-like covering.
However, it should be noted that the velvet antler is not just the covering but the entire antler, which is actually a living tissue that can grow at a very fast rate (up to 2 cm/day in some species).
The factors in the control of the rapid regeneration of the velvet antler explain the potent health benefits of this product.
Growth Factors are poly-peptide bonded amino acid chains that are manufactured and released into the body to carry out specific activities, and can play an important role in the following:
- Muscle Growth/Support
- Immune Support
- Fat Loss
- Repair of tissues
- Speed up Recovery
- Enhancement of Libido/Sexual Function
- Stress Reduction
- Increased Energy
- Improved Bone Density
- Good Joint/Connective Tissue
- Improved Hair/Skin/Nails
Benefits Of Pure IGF
1. Growth factors can help restore normal body processes and strengthen the body system, certainly leading to improvement in both mental and physical performance as well as augmenting the immune system.
2. Pure IGF can also improve athletic performance by increasing strength, endurance, boosting the immune system due to excretion, increasing the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, and repairing minor tissue damage that occurs during training.
Anyone can benefit from this product as this includes all types of exertion, from excessive weekend yard work to weight lifting.
Pure IGF directly complements the growth factors that are the key to all recovery-related symptoms.
Effects Of Pure IGF
One of the most potent effects IGF has on the human body is its ability to cause hyperplasia (actual splitting of cells).
Hypertrophy is an increase in the size of the muscle cells and can occur during weight training and steroid use.
After puberty, you have a set number of muscle cells that cannot increase in numbers but can only increase in size.
However, with IGF use you can actually be able to promote hyperplasia which increases the actual number of muscle cells. Thus,
- IGF can change genetic capabilities in terms of muscle tissue and cell count.
- IGF proliferate and segregates the number of types of cells present.
- At a genetic level, IGF has the potential to modify a research subject’s capacity to build superior muscle density and size.
- When IGF is active it acts differently according to the types of tissues present. In muscle cells, proteins and associated cell components are stimulated and protein synthesis is improved along with amino acid absorption.
- As a source of energy, IGF activates fat for use as energy.
- In lean tissue, IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes, making the cells to burn fat as a source of energy.
- IGF can also mimic the effects of insulin in the body, making the muscles more sensitive to insulin’s special effects. Furthermore, if you use insulin, Pure IGF may allow you to lower your dosage.
Pure IGF Ingredients
The component ingredients of IGF proprietary formula include:
- Insulin-like Growth Factor I (IGF-1): This growth factor is the main component of the supplement, and is responsible for signaling cell division and growth in muscle and bone. IGF-1 has also been linked to increased injury recovery or healing ability, higher immunity, and improved sexual function.
- Insulin-like Growth Factor II (IGF-2): The body primarily uses this growth factor in fetal development, but there is speculation that is can improve memory and reproductive health in adults.
- Transforming Growth Factor Alpha/Beta: Involved in the growth and inhibition of cancer cells.
- Nerve Growth Factor: This hormone explicitly stimulates the formation of new nerve cells and complex structures in the brain, like neurons and synapses.
- Interleukins: These proteins control cell growth, particularly in white blood cells.
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4: this is a protein that helps form bone and cartilage.
When it comes to supplementing growth factors for aging support, it’s critical to have full disclosure of product contents and complete confidence in the efficacy and safety of the product in use.
Otherwise, the risks of side effects and rip-offs become high.
Pure IGF is one of a new breed of consumer growth factor products made from deer antler velvet extract and can be used as a medicine, a fact well known.
However, the efficacy of Pure IGF is uncertain, since no information is given about the source of active ingredients, and sometimes, user reviews online look suspiciously like paid endorsements.
Finally, consumers are encouraged to do the research and look for deer antler products from New Zealand, the nation with the most developed production system and humane harvesting practices.