Yohimbe for Fat Loss Reviews
Anyone out there trying to lean down and lose body fat wouldn’t mind seeing faster results with Yohimbe for Fat Loss.
Yohimbine is a fat burning compound that is derived from the bark of the Yohimbe tree. The Yohimbe tree is a tall evergreen tree that grows in the southern regions of Africa.
Yohimbine HCL is the active ingredient found in Yohimbe. It acts as an alpha-2 receptor inhibitor and increases adrenaline and noradrenaline levels in the body, which then adhere to fat cells to increase their mobilization.
Though not clinically proven, one of the other main supposed benefits of yohimbine is that it specifically targets stubborn fat areas in the body. Such areas as the lower abs/obliques in men and the hips/thighs in women.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Water Away Supplement - Our natural diuretic pills for water weight loss help balance fluid levels! This water retention relief supplement helps flush...
- Promotes Weight Loss - Lose water weight fast and get a slimmer, lighter figure with the help of our diuretic supplement. These potent water pills...
- Relieve Bloating and Swelling - Fight the symptoms of water retention and reduce bloating and swelling fast with our Water Away pills. This detox...
- Best Formula - Our water detox supplement includes pure herbal extracts like green tea leaf, dandelion, cranberry, juniper berry, and more for maximum...
- USA Made - All Tevare supplements are made in the United States by first class laboratories. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why...
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Fat cells have two different types of receptors; alpha receptors and beta receptors. The stubborn fat regions contain high concentrations of alpha receptors which are the ones that yohimbine mainly targets.
Yohimbine also increases overall energy levels, which may have some benefit for workout purposes, and may act as an appetite suppressant as well.
Yohimbe Fat Loss Studies
Obese females participating in a small clinical study took 5mg of yohimbine four times daily for 21 days. The study involves a placebo group.
The result showed that the yohimbine group experienced greater weight loss ( nearly eight pounds) when Compared to the placebo group.
The study group and the placebo group followed a 1000 calorie diet/day for three weeks.
However, another study involving 47 overweight men given up to 43 milligrams/day doses of yohimbine for six months resulted in no significant weight loss or body fat reduction, when compared to a placebo group.
A 2010 review of yohimbine fat loss results noted that results from small human trials of yohimbine are contradictory on weight loss, and the evidence base is insufficient to support a weight loss claim.
In another study on the effects of Yohimbe for enhancing the performance of professional soccer players and fat loss, researchers observed a fat burning effect.
Subjects taking 20 milligrams of yohimbine twice a day for 21 days had a “percentage of body fat decreased when compared to the placebo group.
However, no changes in performance were reported and none of the subjects experienced adverse side effects. The conclusion of the study was that yohimbine supplementation appears to be suitable as a fat loss strategy.
Although, Yohimbe is one of the more effective fat burning compounds, and it is important to remember that any supplement we use is still only going to provide a very modest boost to your results in the overall result.
Most fat burning results will simply come down to the consistency of one’s training and nutrition, and any supplement you use should only be viewed as miscellaneous.
Supplementing with yohimbine will sure produce a small increase in your overall rate of fat loss along with a small boost in energy and a modest reduction in appetite, and that is it.
Important to note that Yohimbe should not be used by everyone, and if you are going to use it, it should only be used in consultation with an expert.
Yohimbine increase your heart rate, increases blood pressure and activates the body’s release of adrenaline.
Anyone with any form of generalized anxiety or panic disorder would be best to simply avoid this supplement.
Yohimbine can easily aggravate the above-mentioned conditions, and the modest fat burning effect it may provide simply won’t worth the risk.
Furthermore, those with bipolar disorder or those who are using any sort of neurological medication would also be best to avoid yohimbine.
Experimenting with yohimbine is not recommended, but if anxiety is not an issue for you, and you don’t suffer from any specific mental health issues, then you will be just fine.
Yohimbine should be mostly used toward the end of a cutting phase once you are already fairly lean and are just trying to lose those stubborn fats.
It is best not to use yohimbine for an extended period of time. If you do use it for an extended period, you will likely develop tolerance to it quite quickly.
Yohimbe is a powerful herb, and if you insist on trying it for fat-burning or for its uses in sex enhancement, please be careful and apply extreme caution.