Yohimbe Reviews for Sexual Performance, Weight Loss and Muscle Building
Table of Contents
Yohimbe reviews by users of the supplements suggest that this herbal extract is a powerful stimulant, and a fat burning compound, that needs to be used carefully to prevent adverse effects.
Yohimbe is a fat-burning compound, primarily used to lose fat. It is also a general stimulant and an aphrodisiac that can support erectile dysfunction.
Yohimbine works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body. It also works by inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning.
The effects of yohimbine are partially contradicted by food intake, which is why it is often taken in a fasted state.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Water Away Supplement - Our natural diuretic pills for water weight loss help balance fluid levels! This water retention relief supplement helps flush...
- Promotes Weight Loss - Lose water weight fast and get a slimmer, lighter figure with the help of our diuretic supplement. These potent water pills...
- Relieve Bloating and Swelling - Fight the symptoms of water retention and reduce bloating and swelling fast with our Water Away pills. This detox...
- Best Formula - Our water detox supplement includes pure herbal extracts like green tea leaf, dandelion, cranberry, juniper berry, and more for maximum...
- USA Made - All Tevare supplements are made in the United States by first class laboratories. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why...
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
yohimbe became one of the most popular aphrodisiacs in Europe until pharmacology advancements developed more stable medications to address impotency.
In the 1960s, the U.S. FDA ran laboratory tests on Yohimbe to determine its efficacy in treating erectile dysfunction, and discover that Yohimbe exerts noradrenergic effects stimulating blood flow to cavernous penile tissues and increases nitric oxide levels in women to increase sexual response.
Yohimbe Reviews for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Yohimbe bark extract contains the active chemical alkaloid yohimbine, which has been observed to boost erectile function and stimulate libido.
Yohimbine works by provoking pre-synaptic alpha-2-adrenoreceptors, which results in higher levels of norepinephrine being freed into the blood.
This causes an increase in blood pressure, resulting in more blood being delivered to the genital area, and making it easier to get an erection.
According to an analysis of yohimbine, the drug improves symptoms of erectile dysfunction in 34% to 43% of cases.
However, it is more effective for psychogenic impotence than organic erectile dysfunction.
One older prescription product combined 5 mg each of yohimbine HCl, methyltestosterone, and nux vomica in a capsule for the treatment of male climacteric and impotence.
The results generally were unimpressive, but more recent investigations now strongly suggest that higher doses of the drug (6 mg three times a day) may be effective in the treatment of organically impotent men.
The Results for Weight Loss
One of the more common uses for Yohimbe bark supplements today is a fat burning agent to help with weight loss.
Research has demonstrated that it is able to enhance weight loss, due to the herb’s noradrenergic effects.
Yohimbe increases the rate at which the body breaks down fat tissue for energy, by inhibiting a regulatory pathway that promotes the storage of fat.
It also controls the appetite due to its stimulant effects.
In one study of Yohimbe, 20 mg of yohimbine per day for 21 days resulted in an average decrease in body fat percentages from 9.3% to 7.1%.
This would represent a 4.5 lb. reduction in body fat for a hypothetical 200 lb. individual.
Participants, include 20 elite male soccer players and used a double-blind placebo-controlled design. Also, participants did not report any side effects during the trial.
User reviews of Yohimbe or yohimbine containing supplements posted on various sites like Amazon show that many people do experience weight loss when taking this supplement,
Yohimbe Reviews for Bodybuilding
Bodybuilders find Yohimbe attractive. This is because of its purported ability to eliminate persistent fat deposits, reduce recovery times, increase energy levels and stimulate blood flow to muscles.
It is often used as a pre-workout supplement by athletes to increase energy and stamina.
Yohimbine has a catabolic effect and would not be appropriate to use during a bulking cycle, however, it may have benefits during a cutting cycle for eliminating body fat and promoting a ripped, hard structure.
Safety and Side Effects
Yohimbe may affect medications and can make you bleed easier if you are taking a blood thinner, like Coumadin.
Furthermore, you should not use Yohimbe if you are taking medicine for diabetes, or if you have kidney, liver, or heart problems.
Avoid taking Yohimbe if you have seizures or a mental illness.
Side effects can include:
- High blood pressure
- faster or irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Breathing problems
- Flushed skin (rash)
- Pain in genital areas
- Painful erection that won’t go away
You could also feel dizzy, nervous, worried, cranky, and may have trouble sleeping.
You may also get a headache, an upset stomach or loss of appetite.
Yohimbe is a popular herbal supplement marketed to help with erectile dysfunction and improve body conformation and weight loss.
Yohimbine is the main active ingredient in Yohimbe supplements, and it is believed that it can effectively improve erectile dysfunction.
Taking this product comes with the risk of some potentially harmful side effects, and as such, it may be safest to avoid this supplement altogether or at least make sure you are purchasing a product from a reputable company.
Also, consult your doctor before making use of this supplementation.