Yohimbe Supplement for Sexual Health and Bodybuilding
Table of Contents
Yohimbe is a tree genus found in Central Africa but it is well known all around the world due to its very powerful chemical from the bark.
Yohimbine is actually the treasured chemical making various benefits of Yohimbe. It also has been researched by international drug agencies.
Because of its potent effects on the human body systems, it has emerged various traditional uses as other herbal medicines.
In other words, Yohimbe supplements contain an active ingredient known as yohimbine, which is an alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Water Away Supplement - Our natural diuretic pills for water weight loss help balance fluid levels! This water retention relief supplement helps flush...
- Promotes Weight Loss - Lose water weight fast and get a slimmer, lighter figure with the help of our diuretic supplement. These potent water pills...
- Relieve Bloating and Swelling - Fight the symptoms of water retention and reduce bloating and swelling fast with our Water Away pills. This detox...
- Best Formula - Our water detox supplement includes pure herbal extracts like green tea leaf, dandelion, cranberry, juniper berry, and more for maximum...
- USA Made - All Tevare supplements are made in the United States by first class laboratories. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why...
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This chemical can stimulate the body, promoting blood flow to the genitals and boosting fat metabolism.
There is evidence that Yohimbe can improve sexual health and enhance sex drive in men and women, and may also promote fat loss.
However, it should be used under medical supervision to reduce the risk of adverse effects.
The Benefits Of Yohimbe
Yohimbine is a vasodilator. This means that it expands blood vessels, and allows for easier blood flow and superior circulation.
In particular, studies have shown that yohimbine is effective in improving blood flow to regions, such as your hands and feet.
Low doses of yohimbine can also lower blood pressure and increase heart rate, which can help the body deliver nutrients to working cells of the body.
Yohimbine is also a popular ingredient in weight loss or fat-burning products.
Studies have shown yohimbine to be effective in removing stubborn fat and slimming down problem spots like the abdomen and thighs.
Yohimbine’s fat burning effect is due to its blockage of alpha(2) adrenoreceptors, which prevent the release of a fat-mobilizing hormone, norepinephrine.
Yohimbine makes sure that there are higher norepinephrine levels, which causes your body to break down fat cells.
There is also increased blood flow to fat tissue, which causes less fat to be retained
Yohimbine also acts as appetite suppression agent. Studies have shown that supplementation with yohimbine neutralizes feelings of hunger.
One study found that yohimbine actually reduces carbohydrate and fat intake, but not protein intake.
This assists in appetite suppression because protein increases feelings of fullness, and the body also burns more calories digesting protein than it does digest carbohydrates or fat.
Treatment of Hypertension
Treating hypertension is another known health benefits of Yohimbe. Yohimbe is able to ease the tension in the arteries and blood vessels, which is good, not only for cardiovascular health but also for the overall health.
If the heart has to work too hard to bring blood through constricting and tight blood vessels, then blood pressure is caused to increase and blood vessels become blocked.
This is considered as the main reason for strokes, heart attacks, and other heart diseases.
Yohimbe For Sexual Health
The health benefits of Yohimbe also include the ability to improve the sexual health, as it is considered as an aphrodisiac for both men and women, especially fighting impotence.
Yohimbine has been indicated to be a great treatment for orgasmic dysfunction particularly Erectile dysfunction.
Some studies conducted to identify the effects of yohimbine hydrochloride on a number of impotent males showed that after a month of treatment with about 40 mg of Yohimbe extract, 14% of subjects experienced full erections and restoration, while 20% had a partial response and the others reported no improvement.
The conclusion was that the powerful benefits of Yohimbe outweighed the risks while this herb was really a worthy first-line treatment for severe cases of impotence.
Additionally, some recent studies have shown that yohimbine could boost the blood flow to the penis in single doses of 5 mg – 10mg, and gave positive effects on erectile dysfunction.
Despite the benefits of Yohimbine for boosting sexual function, it is necessary to get a real source for your products and a proper dose.
The doses of 10 mg each day have been indicated to be safe for the patients with erectile dysfunction symptom.
There are side effects of this herb if consumed in wrong ways. Yohimbe is considered to be safe when taken in for a short time with moderate doses but can cause some adverse side effects if consumed in high doses.
As such, you should take Yohimbe only under medical supervision.
The side effects of Yohimbe include:
- profuse sweating,
- rapid and irregular heartbeat even heart attack,
- seizures, and kidney failure
- raised blood pressure,
- stomach upset,
Children should avoid taking Yohimbe as well as yohimbine containing products. low doses can raise the blood pressure while high doses can cause very low blood pressure.
High doses (over 40mg), of Yohimbe, can cause more serious symptoms like hallucinations and paralysis, and people with a medical history of heart, liver, or kidney diseases should avoid Yohimbe.
Also, people with depression or anxiety issues are advised not to consume Yohimbe because it can aggravate the symptoms.
Finally, Yohimbe is not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers because the herb can damage the uterus and trigger the pregnancy.