Yohimbine HCL for ED and Fitness
Table of Contents
Yohimbe bark is an herbal supplement affiliated with anti-aging properties.
It is naturally used to treat erectile dysfunction, low libido, hormonal imbalances and low energy.
Yohimbe has a long history of use in Western Africa, where it originates, and is still grown there today, for its aphrodisiac abilities.
Yohimbe may also act as a mild hallucinogenic, causing neurological reactions that can be wide-ranging. Yohimbine, which is the active ingredient of the Yohimbe bark, is currently approved in the United States for erectile dysfunction but is in the street for use as an aphrodisiac and mild hallucinogen.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Become LEAN and MEAN with enhanced blood flow and quick muscle recovery. Nitro Blast Nitric Oxide Booster is designed to help bring your workout to...
- Each serving contains L-Arginine, B-Vitamins, Minerals, and a custom NO-Max 3000 Amino Acid Blend.
- FEEL the results -- SKYROCKET your stamina, enjoy FULL THROTTLE strength, and EMBRACE endurance levels you never thought possible
- Each bottle of Nitro Blast contains 120 capsules, or enough for 30 full workouts!
- Never question the quality or purity of Nitro Blast - All Prime Labs' products are proudly made in America
In the United States, Yohimbine is available as a dietary supplement, but the synthetic version, Yohimbine HCL, requires a prescription to buy and is not available over-the-counter.
The Yohimbe supplement has also been banned in many countries around the world, due to the risk of side effects
Medically, yohimbine is a pre-synaptic alpha-2-adrenergic blocking agent. Its action increases sympathetic nervous system activity and can result in increasing the amounts of adrenaline and norepinephrine in the bloodstream.
The sympathetic nervous system is involved in controlling the body’s response to stress and also triggers the fight or flight response of the body.
The effects that epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine have on the body include increased blood pressure and heart rate.
In low dosages, yohimbine may help support healthy blood pressure already in normal range, and this is thought to occur by causing dilation of blood vessels, thereby reducing vascular resistance.
This stimulation of the central nervous system causes anxiety in some people.
Yohimbine HCL Overview
Yohimbine HCL is a common pharmaceutical treatment for psychogenic and organic erectile dysfunction in men.
However, its use was quickly eclipsed by that of Viagara and other PDE-5 inhibitor medications, as these were seen as more potent and safer alternatives to taking yohimbine.
Additionally, the yohimbine HCL supplement increases blood flow throughout the body, acts as an aphrodisiac, boosts fat metabolism and support weight loss.
Yohimbine not only boosts sexual performance, but boost enjoyment, increase sex drive in men and women who are taking SSRI medications, and support bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement.
However, improper use of yohimbine can cause potentially serious side effects, with most of its adverse effects, being linked to taking too much of this supplement.
Yohimbine For Supporting Sexual Health
Researchers recently reviewed several studies concerning the use of the supplement yohimbine for erectile dysfunction.
Serious side effects observed in these reviews were infrequent and reversible, and include:
- skin flushing
- gastric distress
- palpitations, tachycardia, dysuria, pain, increased blood pressure, dizziness, sweating, weight gain, constipation, and anxiety.
Best to always consult your doctor when using yohimbine-containing products.
Help Increase Performance and Alertness
Yohimbe helps promote easier weight loss, especially from body fat. It has also being used to increase energy expenditure.
There are speculations that yohimbine may help increase muscle mass and endurance while cutting fat.
However, not much evidence from studies supports this. Yohimbe also seems to have potential to increase energy expenditure by acting as a stimulant, increasing adrenaline levels in the body and preventing fatigue during work out or exercises.
Other studies have found that people do tend to experience increases in energy and alertness when taking Yohimbe.
When to Take Yohimbine and Dosages
Yohimbine is best taken on an empty stomach since it competes with insulin for the same receptor sites. Thus, it is important to take yohimbine when blood sugar is low.
It should be taken in the morning on an empty stomach or several hours after meals.
For those in the bodybuilding world, it should be taken before fasted training to promote fat loss.
Do not take yohimbine HCL so late in the evening, as it could interfere with normal sleep patterns.
It is also best to consult with a healthcare expert to determine how to best use yohimbine HCL based on your individual health status and needs.
Long-term use of yohimbine HCL is not recommended as it could increase the likelihood of having negative side effects.
One study, however, did find that yohimbine HCL can be taken safely for up to 10 weeks when used under the supervision of a medical expert.
Last update on 2018-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API