Yohimbine Hydrochloride (HCL)
Table of Contents
Yohimbine is a carboxylic acid methyl ester. It is an Indolalkylamine alkaloid with chemical similarity to reserpine.
The pill contains crystalline odorless, powder. Each compressed tablet contains 5.4 mg of Yohimbine Hydrochloride.
yohimbine hydrochloride is indicated as a sympatholytic and mydriatic, and have acted as an aphrodisiac.
Yohimbine hydrochloride is mainly prescribed by doctors for treating erectile dysfunction and as a pupil dilator.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Water Away Supplement - Our natural diuretic pills for water weight loss help balance fluid levels! This water retention relief supplement helps flush...
- Promotes Weight Loss - Lose water weight fast and get a slimmer, lighter figure with the help of our diuretic supplement. These potent water pills...
- Relieve Bloating and Swelling - Fight the symptoms of water retention and reduce bloating and swelling fast with our Water Away pills. This detox...
- Best Formula - Our water detox supplement includes pure herbal extracts like green tea leaf, dandelion, cranberry, juniper berry, and more for maximum...
- USA Made - All Tevare supplements are made in the United States by first class laboratories. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why...
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
However, in recent times, with the invention of Viagra and other erectile dysfunction drugs, yohimbine hydrochloride use has shifted from being used as an aphrodisiac to a weight loss and energy booster for athletes.
Yohimbine hydrochloride is used by veterinarians to reverse analgesic and sedative effects of medications in cats, horses, and dogs, and may also exert antidiuretic effects.
Yohimbine HCL may provide relief from angina pectoris symptoms and may be helpful in reducing atherosclerosis.
Yohimbine hydrochloride is a synthetic version of Yohimbine. Yohimbine HCL is a plant alkaloid combined with hydrochloride. The hydrochloride is a salt commonly used in pharmaceutical drugs.
Yohimbine HCL is known for its powerful, alpha-2-adrenergic blocking ability and has been used as a traditional remedy in Africa.
Yohimbine hydrochloride helps people to lose weight by expediting fat loss, especially when accompanied by calorie-restricted diets.
The mechanism of action is by accelerating the circulation of norepinephrine, a known activator of beta-adrenergic receptors on lipid and blocker of alpha-adrenergic receptors.
Yohimbine HCL may also help mobilize stored fat to enhance metabolization of fatty acids in addition to suppressing appetite due to its catecholamine activity.
Yohimbine Hydrochloride Benefits
Several studies have shown yohimbine HCL to exhibit fat loss qualities through increasing metabolic rates and inducing catecholamine action. This suppresses appetite and improves release of fatty acids from lipid cells.
A study on the effect of yohimbine hydrochloride on athletes found that “body fat percentage” significantly decreased in athletes taking yohimbine HCL pills.
It is worth noting that subjects did not report experiencing side effects from taking yohimbine nor did their performance indicators or muscle mass measurements change as a result of supplementing with yohimbine pills.
Being that yohimbine hydrochloride antagonizes alpha-2 receptors and increases secretion of catecholamines, it may be useful as a weight loss supplement.
This is especially true for people adhering to a program of exercise and reduced calorie diet.
Benefit for Erectile Dysfunction
Most studies involving the effect of yohimbine HCL on the human body has been focused on improving symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
It is backed up by research, which does not only shows that yohimbine hydrochloride offers therapeutic benefits to men suffering impotency but that it should be considered a “reasonable therapeutic option” for men opting for pharmacological intervention for erectile dysfunction.
A double-blind, partial crossover study on the therapeutic effect of yohimbine hydrochloride on erectile dysfunction was done in 82 sexually impotent subjects.
All the subjects underwent a multifactorial evaluation, including determination of penile brachial blood pressure index, Cavernosography, sacral evoked a response, testosterone and prolactin determination, Derogatis sexual dysfunction inventory, daytime arousal test etc…
After 1 month of treatment with 42.0 mg oral yohimbine hydrochloride daily, 14% of the patients experienced restoration of full and sustained erections, while 20 % reported a partial response to the therapy.
However, 65% reported no improvement, and three patients reported a positive placebo effect. Peak effect took 2 to 3 weeks to manifest.
The 34 % response is encouraging, and only a few and benign side effects were recorded, which makes this medication worth an attempt.
Yohimbine Hydrochloride Side Effects
Yohimbine HCL easily penetrates the peripheral and central nervous system to produce a series of complex responses and can affect blood pressure, heart rate, inhibition of fluid loss and motor cell energy.
As a result of stimulating the central nervous system processes, side effects reported by clinical trial subjects include the following:
- A headache
- Anxiety and/or irritability
- Heart palpitations
- Excessive sweating
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin warmness/flushing
- Bronchospasms (similar to chronic bronchitis or asthmatic bronchospasms)
- Increased blood pressure
- Muscle tremors/uncoordinated movements
- A runny nose
Yohimbine HCL side effects may worsen when it is taken with foods containing tyramine, which is an amino acid.
Foods rich in tyramine include cheese, liver, salami, sausage, red wine, beer etc…
People with diabetes, nervous disorders, hypertension or kidney, heart and liver disease should avoid this product until they have discussed taking yohimbine HCL capsules with their doctors to avoid suffering possibly adverse side effects.
Yohimbe is a popular herbal supplement that can help with erectile dysfunction and improve body composition and weight loss.
Yohimbine is the main active ingredient in Yohimbe supplements, and it can effectively improve erectile dysfunction. Studies have revealed several cases of inaccurate labeling on Yohimbe products, and taking this product comes with the risk of some potentially harmful side effects.