Yohimbine Overview for Sexual Performance and Fat Loss
Table of Contents
Yohimbine is an active indole alkaloid component that is derived from the bark of the Pausinystalia Yohimbe tree. It is designed to support sexual health and weight loss.
The standardized form, yohimbine hydrochloride, is commonly prescribed by health-care professionals in the United States as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Yohimbine works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, and also works by inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning.
The effects of yohimbine are partially negated by food intake, which is why it is often taken when one is in a fasting mode.
- MAXIMUM MALE PERFORMANCE: Boost your drive, endurance and size while regaining your confidence
- POWERFUL FORMULA: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed, L Arginine and Maca supercharge blood flow and fertility
- BOOSTS ENERGY & MOOD: Premium male enhancement supplements provide the energy and gains you deserve
- NATURAL: Our premium enhancer blend includes Macuna Pruriens, Saw Palmetto and Panax Ginseng
- EFFECTIVE: Enlarging results you can feel to regain your prowess and achieve peak performance
- Extra Strength 5mg of Yohimbine HCl per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- Guaranteed Quality and Purity
- For Both Men and Women
- Made in the USA
- Water Away Supplement - Our natural diuretic pills for water weight loss help balance fluid levels! This water retention relief supplement helps flush...
- Promotes Weight Loss - Lose water weight fast and get a slimmer, lighter figure with the help of our diuretic supplement. These potent water pills...
- Relieve Bloating and Swelling - Fight the symptoms of water retention and reduce bloating and swelling fast with our Water Away pills. This detox...
- Best Formula - Our water detox supplement includes pure herbal extracts like green tea leaf, dandelion, cranberry, juniper berry, and more for maximum...
- USA Made - All Tevare supplements are made in the United States by first class laboratories. Your satisfaction is our highest priority, which is why...
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Yohimbe was one of the most popular aphrodisiacs in Europe until pharmacology advancements developed more stable medications like viagra, to address impotency.
In the United State, however, synthetic Yohimbine HCL is available only as a prescription medication, but the natural yohimbine which has been extracted from the Yohimbe tree can be purchased as an herbal supplement without a prescription.
Yohimbe Reviews for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Yohimbe bark extract contains the active chemical alkaloid yohimbine, which is known to boost erectile function and stimulate libido.
Yohimbine works by activating pre-synaptic alpha-2-adrenoreceptors, which results in higher levels of norepinephrine being released into the blood.
This event causes an increase in blood pressure, resulting in more blood being delivered to vital areas of the body, including the genital area, and making it easier to get an erection.
According to a study of yohimbine for erectile dysfunctions, the drug improves symptoms of erectile dysfunction in 34% to 43% of cases. However, it is more effective for psychogenic impotence.
But recent investigations now strongly suggest that higher doses of the drug (6 mg three times a day) may be effective in the treatment of organically impotent men.
There is evidence that shows that yohimbine HCL offers a certain segment of the population benefits in the area of sexual dysfunction, but each individual must weigh the potential for yohimbine side effects to decide if it is the right supplement for them.
Yohimbe for Fat Loss
Though Yohimbe is most widely known as a traditional herbal for sex enhancement, it has also shown some promise as a weight loss supplement.
Yohimbe is believed to work by increasing heat generation (thermogenesis) and stimulating the sympathetic nervous system.
It also Boosts the breakdown of fat (lipolysis) by blocking certain receptors found in fat cells and raising the blood concentration of fat-burning hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine
Traditionally, Yohimbe bark tea was used as an aphrodisiac, and to improve erectile function.
It works by increasing blood flow to the genitals area and promoting dilation of blood vessels in the penis, which makes it easier to achieve an erection.
In addition, Yohimbine has also been used to address erectile dysfunction, impotence and the sexual dysfunction that can occur when taking selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
Other, non-sexual uses of oral yohimbine include:
- improving athletic performance,
- aid in weight loss,
- Act as an addition to conventional antidepressants when treating refractory depression and
- Combating exhaustion.
Also, hypertension, angina, postural hypotension and diabetic neuropathy are health conditions that have been treated with oral yohimbine.
Yohimbe bark has also been documented for its hallucinogenic effects, as it was traditionally used by either snuffing the extract or smoking it.
Safety and Side Effects
Yohimbe may affect medications and can make you bleed easier if you are on a blood thinner medication, like Coumadin.
Furthermore, avoid using Yohimbe if you are taking medicine for diabetes, or if you have kidney, liver, or heart problems. The same advice goes to those who may have seizures or a mental illness.
Side effects of Yohimbe can include:
- Flushed skin or rash
- High blood pressure
- faster or irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Breathing problems
- Painful erection that won’t go away
- Pain in genital areas
- dizziness, nervousness, crankiness, and troubled
- You may also get a headache, an upset stomach or loss of appetite.
Yohimbine HCL Dosage
To determine the appropriate dosage of yohimbine for you, it is important to always follow dosage guidelines closely and do not exceed the recommended dose per day. Also important to speak to a doctor.
A common status seen with yohimbine HCL tablets is a formulation of 5.4 milligrams.
However, in order to increase athletic performance, studies have shown that 20 mg, taken in two 10 mg doses, gives good benefits.
For sexual function, men saw improvements with their orgasms after taking 20 mg of yohimbine which gradually increased to 50 mg.
In the case of erectile dysfunction, studies have shown that taking between 5 and 100 mg of yohimbine HCL on a daily basis can improve this condition.
A typical duration of Yohimbine use was between 2- 8 weeks in length.